KIITEE 2017 Application Form has been made available on December 02, 2016. The last date to submit the application form is March 25, 2017. However, it must reach the University by March 31, 2017. The conducting body has also started the portal to check the application status, find application number and reprint KIITEE Application Form. The link to access these are provided below. It should be noted that before filling the details, candidates should ensure that they are eligible for admission at KIT University. Check the process to submit KIITEE 2017 Application Form, fee amount, and more details from the article given below.
Latest: Find KIITEE 2017 Application Form Number
Check the KIITEE 2017 Application Form Status Here
From Here Reprint KIITEE 2017 Application Form
Important Dates – KIITEE 2017 Application Form
|1.||Online KIITEE 2017 Application Form will be available||December 02, 2016|
|2.||Date to submit the Application Form||March 25, 2017|
|3.||Last date of Application receipt||April 31, 2017|
|4.||Slot booking will start||April 1 to 5, 2017|
|5.||KIITEE 2017 will be held from||April 14 to 23, 2017|
Requirements for KIITEE 2017 Application Form
The following things must be kept ready before starting applying for KIITEE 2017:
- Two coloured passport size photographs.
- 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Printed copy of the instruction sheet
KIITEE 2017 Application Form Released – Click Here to Apply
Procedure to fill KIITEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the following steps divided among four stages to fill up and complete filling up KIITEE 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates have to select the course they are seeking admission for and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On the next page, the important instructions page will be displayed. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and take a print out of it.
- Now, candidates can click on the ‘Apply Online’ button to fill up the form.
In this stage, candidates have to fill in the following details correctly in the form:
- Candidate’s Name (As given in class X Certificate)
- Gender/ Sex
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name (As given in class X certificate)
- Mother’s Name
- Reservation Category
- Exam Centre (Select two different exam centres)
- Course Name
- Qualifying Exam Status
- % Marks in PCM
- Year of Passing
- Class Xth Board Roll No.
- Class Xth Board Name
- Class Xth Passed Year
Address for Communication
- Door No. / House No.
- Road/ Street
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
After entering the details, review it once and if satisfied, Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Upon successful submission, a page will be generated containing the following details:
- Application Number
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
Candidates must note down the details for future reference. They must also ensure to take a print out of the Application Form of KIITEE 2017.
- Candidates have to paste their two recent passport size (4cm x 5 cm) photograph, taken after December 1, 2016, on the space provided in the KIITEE Application Form 2017.
- The form also must be signed both by the candidate and parents/guardian.
- Next, the Application form should be sent along with 10th pass Certificate/ Mark sheet to the address mentioned below.
- There is no Application Fee for KIITEE 2017.
- Candidate must preserve their photocopies of the printed Application Form and keep safely for further use.
Submission of the KIITEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to mention “KIITEE 2017 APPLICATION FORM and Application number” in the top of the envelope, and send it with all the enclosures through Registered/ Speed Post/ Courier to the address given below:
To, The Director, Admissions,
Koel Campus,P.O- KIIT,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
Important Information related to KIITEE 2017 Application Form
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
- No original documents must be sent along with the application form.
- The application forms will be accepted only if they receive the printed Application Form, Photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- After March 31, 2017, 5:00 PM, no application form will be accepted.
- Candidates can check their Status of the Application Form after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
- The application form should not be damaged, torn or marked in any manner. Applicants should also avoid overwriting on their printed application form.
- Candidates are advised to secure the date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, photograph and photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. In case, the admit card is not available, candidates have to write to KIIT along with these details to receive their admit card.