KEE 2017 Syllabus – The syllabus of KEE 2017 will be based on the course study for each of the subject provided with major topics. Candidates applying for KEE 2017 should have complete knowledge about the syllabus of KEE 2017. The systematic study of the KEE syllabus 2017 will help the candidates to prepare accordingly for the entrance examination. The KEE Syllabus will cover mainly three subjects Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Aspirants are advised to kindly through the syllabus of KEE to be aware of the topics and concepts of the syllabus of KEE 2017. Candidates must also note that the syllabus for KEE 2017 exam is based on 2016 KEE Exam Syllabus. The syllabus will be updated as soon as the new KEE 2017 Syllabus is released by Karunya University. The complete details of the KEE 2017 Syllabus are mentioned below.
KEE 2017 Syllabus
Below are topics of all the subjects of the entrance test:
KEE 2017 Syllabus of Physics
|3.||Effects of Electric Current|
|4.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|5.||Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics|
|8.||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter-Relativity|
|11.||Semiconductor Devices and their Applications|
KEE 2017 Syllabus of Chemistry
|4.||Biomolecules – Carbohydrates and Amino Acids|
|5.||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives|
|6.||P, D and F- Block Elements|
|7.||Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry|
|8.||Isomerism in Organic Compounds Alcohols and Ethers|
|10.||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|11.||Organic Nitrogen Compounds|
|12.||Alcohol and Ethers|
KEE 2017 Syllabus of Mathematics
|1.||Applications of Matrices and Determinants|
|2.||Analytical geometry of two dimensions|
|3.||Integral Calculus and its applications|
|11.||Integral Calculus and its Applications|
Detailed KEE Syllabus
All the candidates go through the previous year syllabus of KEE:
|S.No.||Subjects||Download complete syllabus of KEE|
Preparation Tips of KEE 2017
For the benefit of the candidates we have provided some of the preparation tips so that they can prepare better for the entrance test.
- Questions for Karunya Engineering Entrance (KEE 2017) exam will be available only for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates can mark the important topics that they find difficult.
- Make yourself aware of the exam pattern of KEE 2017 to prepare a time table for the exam.
- Candidates can leave the easy topics to be covered later and prepare for difficult ones immediately.
- Prepare from Sample Papers and Mock tests keeping in mind the syllabus of KEE 2017. Aspirants will get an idea about the format of the question paper to appear in KEE 2017. All the candidates will be able to know about the marking scheme and the question paper type that they predict in the examination.
Keep visiting this page to know more about KEE 2017 Syllabus