KEAM 2017 Result – CEE, Kerala will declare the Result of KEAM 2017 on or before May 25, 2017. The KEAM 2017 Rank list will also be published for engineering courses on June 20, 2017. To check the result of KEAM 2017 candidates must enter the application number and date of birth. The result will be made available online only and no hard copy of the result will be issued to the candidates by post/fax. A link will be provided when result portal will open for the candidates. The declaration of the result will be followed by counselling and seat allotment process. To get all the detailed information on KEAM 2017 Result read the complete article given below.
On the basis of Result of KEAM 2017, the rank list will be prepared. According to the Rank List, seat will be allocated to the candidates. The qualifiers will be further called for counselling process where admission will be granted to them.
Instructions to check the KEAM 2017 Result
The Result of KEAM 2017 can be accessed by following the below-mentioned points.
- To start checking the result/rank of the Common Entrance Test 2017, candidates can use the link provided here. (The link will be provided later.) Or they can log on to the official website of CEE.
- Once the website will be located, it will be easy for them to check the KEAM 2017 Result.
- On the opening of the link, the candidates immediately must enter their KEAM 2017 Application Number and Roll Number.
- The required information must be entered in the designated spaces before clicking on “Submit” button.
- The result of each candidate will be displayed on the screen individually. it must be secured by the candidates
Shortly after the announcement of KEAM 2017 Result, the governing body, Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala will comprise and publish a separate merit list for the engineering courses. The rank list will be main basis for shortlisting the candidates for admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses.
The Result of KEAM 2017 will be prepared by calculating the marks of obtained in Entrance Examination (Paper I & II put together) and grade/marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Biology taken together in 10+2 examination or equivalent. The marks will be computed after using the standardisation process and the rank will be determined accordingly. The rank announced by the authority of KEAM 2017 will be final and the candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the same.
Tie-Breaking Method for KEAM 2017 Result
If the score of two or more candidates will be identical, then the tie-breaking principles will be applied by the authority.
- The candidate with the higher score in Mathematics of the entrance exam will be given the first preference.
- If the tie exists, then the candidates with the higher rank in Physics of the Physics and Chemistry paper of the entrance examination will place higher in the rank list.
- In the third instance, if the tie still persists, the candidates with higher marks in standardised marks in the subject of Mathematics in 10+2 examination will be considered at the higher rank.
- Following this, if the tie still remains, the candidates with higher marks in standardised marks in the subject of Physics in 10+2 examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- In the final instance, the age of the candidate will be taken into account, the older candidate will be awarded higher rank.
Keep checking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com for more information on KEAM 2017