KEAM 2017 Rank List will be announced in the month of June 2017 for Engineering Courses by CEE. The candidates who will appear in the KEAM 2017 will be shortlisted based on their ranks in the form of KEAM 2017 Rank List. The list will be prepared that will carry equal weighting from their marks obtained in the entrance test and marks scored in the qualifying final year of the Class XII examination. The average marks of both these exams will be calculated and thus the ranks will be finalized accordingly. The KEAM 2017 Rank List will be only published by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). No other person/authority other than CEE can publish without permission of the Government of Kerala. For more details and criteria on KEAM 2017, Rank List read the full article given below.
Criteria for KEAM 2017 Rank List
Below are the criteria set for KEAM 2017 Rank List will be decided on the basis of the following rules set by CEE
- For all the engineering courses the marks of both the scores obtained in the Class XII final year for Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics put together and KEAM 2017 in Paper I (Chemistry and Physics) and Paper II (Mathematics). However, the ranks will be calculated on the basis of the standardization procedure for all the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- If in case, the candidates have not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science will be calculated but if they have no subjects Chemistry and Computer Science, then the marks obtained in Biotechnology will be counted, even if they do not have all the mentioned subjects than marks in Biology will be considered.
- The marks of Standard XII qualifying examination for each subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science and Biology appeared from recognised boards from the students who have passed in the three subjects will be computed out of 300 after applying standardisation in each subject.
- The scores obtained in the engineering entrance test Paper I and Paper II shall be calculated out of 300 and added to the standardisation Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology.
- The formula for standardisation from the expert committee has been set by CEE. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam in the final year will be calculated on the basis of the following formula:
- The standardised marks will be YBG of a candidate of the Stream (B) standardised with global reference stream (G) for the subject.
Important Information on KEAM 2017 Rank List
- Candidates must note that the fulfilment of the KEAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria important as the names and roll number will not be taken for admission unless candidates meet the eligibility norms set by the College/University.
- The Rank List of KEAM 2017 will also be prepared on the basis of the reserved categories and unreserved category.
- Candidates should contact the Commissioner of Entrance Examination for any complaints within five days of the publication of the Rank List.
Note: The KEAM 2017 Rank List will be prepared on the basis of total marks of 600.
For updated information on KEAM 2017 Rank List keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ or leave your comments below