KEAM 2017 Exam Centres: The entrance examination for candidates seeking admission to various engineering institutes in the state of Kerala will be held in 18 cities including Dubai. Candidates have to select their choice of Exam city at the time of filling up the application form. While selecting the Exam Centre of KEAM 2017, candidates must be very careful as after the online submission of the application, the change in the exam city will not be entertained by the conducting authority under any circumstances. The complete address of the exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card. From the article given below on this page, candidates can check the entire list of KEAM 2017 Exam Centres.
List of KEAM 2017 Exam Centres
Below is the complete list of exam centres for KEAM 2017 B.Tech exam held in Kerala state. Candidates must choose a location nearby their home for their convenience. All the candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria of KEAM 2017 to appear in the following exam centres.
- Thiruvananthapuram (TVM),
- Kollam (KLM),
- Alappuzha (ALP),
- Kottayam (KTM),
- Ernakulam (EKM),
- Kattappana (KPN),
- Palakkad (PKD),
- Malappuram (MLP),
- Kozhikode (KKD),
- Wayanad (WYD),
- Kannur (KNR),
- Mumbai (MUM),
- New Delhi (DLH) and
- Dubai (DUB)
Important Guidelines on KEAM 2017 Exam Centres
Below are some of the important points to be noted by the candidates regarding the examination centres as well as entrance test.
- Candidates have to select only one from the above mentioned Exam Centres of KEAM 2017.
- The centres must be chosen during the KEAM 2017 Application Form fill up.
- The candidates must be very careful while choosing an exam centre of the preference as there will be no alteration/changes later for the entrance examination.
- The candidates must their selected exam centres mentioned in the KEAM 2017 Admit Card.
- If any mismatches are found then the candidates need to inform the help desks or facilitation centres of the conducting body.
- Candidates can also register their complaints if any problems persist in the examination day to the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre. The candidate’s complaints relating to the conduct of the examination received directly in the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be accepted.
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates and to clarify any further queries related to KEAM 2017 Exam Centres drop your comments below