KEAM 2017 Admit Card will be issued by Commissioner for Entrance Examination on April 10, 2017. Candidates can download the admit card by entering Application Number and Date of Birth in the space provided. All the candidates who have applied successfully for KEAM 2017 will be able to download the admit card in online mode only. No, hard copy will be sent by post from Office. However, Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and make several copies of KEAM 2017 Admit Card. All the candidates whose application forms are rejected will be notified by the conducting body. It is mandatory for all applicants to possess the admit card otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.To get complete details mentioned in the KEAM 2017 Admit Card and procedure to download read the article below.
How to Download KEAM 2017 Admit Card
- Click on the link available on this page
- Enter KEAM 2017 Application Number and Date Of Birth
- Click on the Login option after entering the required details
- Carefully check the KEAM 2017 Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the page and keep it safely for further use
Note: Help Desks and Facilitation Centres of KEAM 2017 will be available for any discrepancies found in the Admit Card. Candidates must contact in the address before the scheduled date.
Details Mentioned in KEAM 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Course applied for
- Exam Venue
- Exam Time
- Date of Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Application Number
- Roll Number
Things allowed for appearing in KEAM 2017
- Admit Card of KEAM 2017
- Ball Point Pen(Black or Blue)
- Clip Board if needed
Note: No other objects other than the above mentioned will be allowed to bring in the examination hall. If the candidate takes attempts to bring other objects in the hall than serious actions will be taken.
Important Information on KEAM 2017 Admit Card
Below are some of the important points regarding the admit card that the candidates note before appearing in the entrance test.
- The admit card will be available in an online mode only. The candidates will not be issued the admit cards via post/fax or any other means.
- It is beneficial for the candidates to download the admit card after filling up the form in advance and not wait for the last date.
- The candidates must rectify the defects found in the admit card before the last date. After this, the request for any changes will not be accepted.
- The KEAM 2017 Application Form will be rejected if candidates do not fill in the form correctly. However, they will receive notification on the same page where the admit cards will be downloadable. No rejection memo shall be sent to the candidates regarding the same.
- The admit card will also be required during the counselling process. As the candidates might be asked to produce a copy of it.
For more updated information on KEAM 2017 Admit Card keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any doubts drop your comments below