KEAM 2017 Admit Card: Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released KEAM 2017 admit card on April 12. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download their KEAM admit card. At the time of downloading admit card of KEAM 2017 candidates have to enter their application number, password and security code in the candidate’s login window. Candidates can download the admit card is available in online mode only and it will not be sent through post or courier. The examination authority, CEE has also set up several help desk/ facilitation centres from where candidates can get their KEAM 2017 admit card. The KEAM admit card contains details like application number, roll number, exam centre address, date and time of the exam and other important instructions for the candidates. The admit card is an important document, all the candidates must carry the printed admit card of KEAM to the examination hall otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the test. To get all the details related to KEAM 2017 admit card like how to download, examination instructions, what to do in case of discrepancy the article given below.
Note: The examination authority has withheld some of the KEAM 2017 admit cards as there are discrepancies found in the photograph, signature and thumb impression. Such candidates to be notified while they are attempting to download KEAM admit card. The candidates who have found such errors must rectify them before April 15 (5:00 pm).
KEAM 2017 Admit Card Dates
Below are the important dates related to KEAM admit card 2017:
|S.No.||KEAM 2017 admit card events||Important Dates|
|1.||KEAM admit card 2017 available to download on||April 12, 2017|
|2.||KEAM 2017 Paper I to be held on||April 24, 2017|
|3.||KEAM 2017 Paper II to be held on||April 25, 2017|
How to Download KEAM 2017 Admit Card
- Click on the link available on this page
- Enter KEAM 2017 Application Number, Password and Security Code
- Click on the Login option after entering the required details
- Carefully check the KEAM 2017 Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the page and keep it safely for further use
Click here to download KEAM 2017 Admit Card
Note: Help Desks and Facilitation Centres of KEAM 2017 is available for any discrepancies found in the admit card. Candidates must contact in the address before the scheduled date.
Details Mentioned in KEAM 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Course applied for
- Exam Venue
- Exam Time
- Date of Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Application Number
- Roll Number
Things allowed for appearing in KEAM 2017
- Admit Card of KEAM 2017
- Ball Point Pen(Black or Blue)
- Clip Board if needed
Note: No other objects other than the above mentioned will be allowed to bring in the examination hall. If the candidate takes attempts to bring other objects in the hall than serious actions will be taken.
Important Information on KEAM 2017 Admit Card
Below are some of the important points regarding the admit card that the candidates note before appearing in the entrance test.
- The admit card will be available in an online mode only. The candidates will not be issued the admit cards via post/fax or any other means.
- It is beneficial for the candidates to download the admit card after filling up the form in advance and not wait for the last date.
- The candidates must rectify the defects found in the admit card before the last date. After this, the request for any changes will not be accepted.
- The KEAM 2017 Application Form will be rejected if candidates do not fill in the form correctly. However, they will receive notification on the same page where the admit cards will be downloadable. No rejection memo shall be sent to the candidates regarding the same.
- The admit card will also be required during the counselling process. As the candidates might be asked to produce a copy of it.
For more updated information on KEAM 2017 Admit Card keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any doubts drop your comments below