KEAM 2017 Sample Papers – The Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical Combined Entrance Examination will be held on April 24 & 25, 2017. Aspirants preparing for the examination must solve Sample Papers of KEAM 2017 for a more effective preparation. Candidates must prepare with KEAM 2017 Syllabus and must solve at least 2 sample papers per day. The sample papers are prepared by a team of eminent professors and teachers who are experts in engineering. Direct download links of sample papers will be provided on this page for candidates’ benefit. Read the article below for more information on KEAM 2017 Sample Papers, the advantages and modes of solving them.
Benefits of using KEAM 2017 Sample Papers
- Candidates will be aware of KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern while practicing the sample papers.
- The candidates can use the Sample Papers in order to get knowledge of the original question paper.
- The Sample Paper, Practice papers, Preparation Test gives the candidates overall idea of the topics that are in common for all the years.
- Solving the Sample Papers of KEAM 2017 will develop a sense of time management through which a candidate can solve more questions in a limited period of time and set it accordingly.
- Candidates will thus cover the whole KEAM 2017 Syllabus on time and will get time for revision of the solved and unsolved question papers.
- Through the above preparation, test candidates will be benefitted and will gain a lot of ideas about the questions and will also be boosted up with confidence to attempt KEAM 2017 examination for engineering courses.
How to solve KEAM 2017 Practice Papers
- Practice Papers of KEAM 2017 can be solved by two methods – Online and Offline.
- Offline modes must be solved from previous year’s question papers and also while practising from the beginning of the syllabus. Online modes are available for the advanced preparation.
- In the online modes, candidates have to use mouse and keyboard also should be answered within the given time duration. This will help the candidates to maintain the accuracy and speed needed to appear in the entrance examination.
- There is a restriction in the online modes in case of time but in the offline mode, candidates can take as much time as they need to answer the questions.
Preparation Test of KEAM 2017
|KEAM 2017 Preparation Test||Time||Take Test|
|Sets, Relation and Function||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Probability||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Vector Algebra||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Matrices||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Continuity and Differentially||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Kinematics||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Chemistry Amines||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Biomolecule||45 Minutes||START TEST|
|Trigonmetry||45 Minutes||START TEST|
For more latest news & updates keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any doubts drop your comments below