CEE has released the Application Form of KEAM 2017 on February 01, 2017. Candidates can apply online only. The last date to submit the application form along with the payment of fees is February 27, 2017. The printout of the application form with all the required documents is to be submitted before February 28. Before applying for KEAM 2017 candidates must satisfy the eligibility norms set by the CEE, Kerala. It is important to provide a valid email ID and mobile number at the time of registration. To know the procedure to fill KEAM 2017 Application Form and all other information read below.
Requirements for KEAM 2017 Application Form
The applicants must keep ready the following particulars to fill in the Application Form of KEAM 2017.
- A valid email ID and mobile number
- Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in Jpeg format
- Income Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate etc.
Click here to apply for KEAM 2017
Procedure to fill the Application Form of KEAM 2017
All the candidates must fill in the details correctly by following the steps below
1. Click on the “Registration” link available on this page. A declaration page will appear and then click “Proceed for Registration”.
2. Candidates have to enter the name of the applicant, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, password, type the code then click on “Continue”.
3. An Application Number will be generated, next, the candidates need to click on “Proceed on Upload Images”
The images should be of following specifications:
|S. No.||Images||Format, size & dimensions||Details|
photograph, with light or white background.
|3||Left Hand Thumb Impression||
4. Fill the Application Form of KEAM 2017 – Enter choices of courses, personal details, academic details, communal reservation (if any), details of income certificate, special reservation(if any).
5. Candidates can preview and edit if required or else click on “Final Submission” to submit the application form.
5. After submission pay the application fees through online payment or challan can be paid in cash at Selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) in India or All Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala state.
Application Fees of KEAM 2017
|S. No.||Different Categories||Application Fees|
|3||ST||No application fees is applicable|
|4||Dubai candidates||Rs 12000+ Application Fees|
6. Print the Application Form of KEAM 2017 – After paying the requisite fees candidates must take a printout of the application form. Affix a passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photograph (this should be the copy of the uploaded photo), get it attested by a Government Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution where the applicant has last studied.
7. Send the application form to CEE- Candidates must send all the documents required along with the first page of the application form in an A4 size envelope to: “ The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more latest updates & news