KEAM 2017 Cutoff will be announced by Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), before the admission process of B.Tech engineering courses for 2017-18. The scores of the candidates will be delimited by the cutoff set the conducting body. The cutoff will be based on the various factors such as the difficulty level, marking criteria, previous year admissions and the reservation for the Keralite and Non-Keralalite students and thereby cutoff is set to choose the most deserving candidates for admission in Kerala engineering courses. On the basis of the candidate’s performance, the KEAM 2017 Cutoff will be published. The final admission for KEAM 2017 will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics). Both the papers are equally important and equal weight age will be given for the papers. The rank list will be prepared colleges and the same will be uploaded and linked on this page.
KEAM 2017 Cutoff
- The KEAM 2017 Cutoff will be announced in a form of marks or rank or both as per the requirement.
- Different cutoffs will be announced for different levels of the admission for the shortlisted candidates.
- The cutoff will be different for general category and reserved categories.
- The candidates are required to look the Cutoff for their category only and this must not be confused as the KEAM 2017 Cutoff for SC, ST categories will be less than the General or Open category.
Factors influencing KEAM 2017 Cutoff
There are many factors on which KEAM 2017 Cutoff depends
- Marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- The marking scheme set by the KEAM 2017
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Previous Year’s Cutoff marks
- A number of seats. For example, if the number of seats is more than the cutoff will be less and thus the corresponding of it.
KEAM 2016 Cutoff
|S.No.||KEAM 2016 Cutoff (Phase Wise)||Download Here|
|1||KEAM 2016 First Phase Cutoff||Click Here|
|2||KEAM 2016 Second Phase Cutoff||Click Here|
|3||KEAM 2016 Third Phase Cutoff||Click Here|
KEAM 2015 Cutoff
|S.No.||KEAM 2015 Cutoff (Phase Wise)||Download Here|
|1.||KEAM 2015 First Phase Cutoff||Check Here|
|2.||KEAM 2015 Second Phase Cutoff||Check Here|
|3.||KEAM 2015 Third Phase Cutoff||Check Here|
|4.||KEAM 2015 Forth Phase Cutoff||–|
|5.||Round 5||Check Here|
Previous Year’s Total no.of colleges and seat intake of KEAM
|S.No||B.Tech Colleges/Institutes||No. of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|1.||Engineering colleges under Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University||2||299|
|2.||Private Self Financing Colleges||119||46525|
|3.||Government/Aided engineering colleges||12||5133|
|4.||Government controlled engineering colleges||24||7119|
Branch wise KEAM 2015 Cutoff for preferred B.Tech courses
|S.No.||B.Tech Courses||Closing Ranks|
|1.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||55170|
|2.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||55161|
|9.||Computer Science & Engineering||55155|
For more updates on KEAM 2017 Cutoff keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries or doubts comment below