KCET 2017 Result– The result of KCET 2017 will be announced online in the last week of May, 2017 by the KEA. The Result will include the scores as well as ranks of the candidates who appeared in the KCET exam held on, May 02 and 03, 2017. The result will be calculated in equal proportion of the marks obtained in Karnataka CET as well as in XIIth standard. The seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of KCET 2017 Result and rank. The candidates can check it simply by submitting KCET Registration Number in the link provided on this page. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same, as the authority will not send the result at their address. To get more information on KCET 2017 Result, scroll down to read the article.
The result and merit of the candidates appeared in KCET 2017 will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in Karnataka CET and marks obtained by the candidates in PCM subjects in Qualifying Examination will be calculated in equal proportions.
How to Check KCET 2017 Result
To check the Result of KCET 2017 candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Candidates can use the link provided in the article or can visit the official website of KCET.
- Click on the link directing to ‘KCET 2017 Result’
- Candidates have to enter their KCET Registration Number
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to check the result.
- Following the above steps, the result will be displayed.
Inter-se Merit Method
If the marks of two or more candidates will be equal, then the Inter-se Merit method or tie-breaking method will be implemented to resolve it.
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, the marks obtained in Chemistry will be determined.
- After the second round, tie still exists, the marks secured by candidates in subjects of Qualifying Examination will be determined.
- And, at last, the elder candidate will be considered before the younger candidate.
Important Point for KCET 2017 Result
- The Result will be declared by governing authority in the last week of May, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to preserve the printout copy of the Result of KCET 2017.
- The candidates are requested to verify their qualifying examination marks printed on the result sheet.
- Candidates must check the details printed on the result sheet before downloading it.
- Candidates whose results will be on hold for the qualifying examination marks must submit their Q.E. marks cards either in person or through ‘Speed Post’ to KEA and the result of such candidates will; be published on the website.
- Any request for re-totaling or re-valuation of OMR sheets will not be entertained.
KCET 2017 Result Discrepancies
- If candidates will have any objections regarding the entries or issues or discrepancies in the result such as changes in XIIth marks, version code, NATA scores etc. except the marks of KCET 2017, will have to submit their objections within three days after the announcement of KCET 2017 Result.
- If there are any discrepancies with reference to qualifying examination marks, the candidate must contact the admission office immediately for fresh assignment of ranks.
Stay tuned, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on KCET 2017 Result.