KCET 2017 Exam Centres are announced by KEA for appearing in KCET 2017. All the candidates appearing for the test must choose any one of the 54 Exam Centres of KCET 2017. The candidates are advised to choose carefully the exam centres as it cannot be changed/altered after the final submission. All the candidates must fill in the exam centres at the time of filling up the application form. It is advised for the candidates to read the instructions to be followed in the examination centres, that will be mentioned in the admit card. To know the complete list of exam centres read the article below on KCET 2017 Exam Centres.
The Sira Exam Centre has been removed. Now there are 54 KCET 2017 Exam Centres.
KCET 2017 Exam Centres
There are 54 test centres in total for KCET 2017. Candidates will be allotted the examination centre based on the choices made by them at the time of applying for KCE 2017. No change in the exam centre will be entertained at a later stage. Therefore, candidates must choose the exam centres wisely. Candidates may check the names of KCET 2017 Exam Centres given below:
|S.No||Exam District||Exam City|
|K G F|
Instruction for KCET 2017 Exam Centres
Candidates must follow the guidelines given below while choosing KCET 2017 Exam Centre:
- Candidates must choose an exam centre from the list given above as specified by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- As per KEA guidelines, candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination of higher secondary examination or its equivalent examination within Karnataka, have to appear for KCET 2017 in a place, which is situated in the district where they have studied 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates, claiming eligibility under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses, will have to appear for KCET 2017 in an exam centre located only at Bangalore.
- The preference of exam centre must be made at the time of filling up KCET 2017 Application Form.
- Upon selection of the exam city, the code for the exam centre will automatically be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must be very careful at the time of choosing the exam centre as candidates will be allotted centres on the basis of the options entered at the time of application process.
- After the final submission of the application form, candidates will not be allowed to change the centre of examination under any circumstances.
- The exam centre allotted to the candidates along with the address of the venue will be mentioned in the Admit Card of KCET 2017.
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com from more updates on KCET 2017