KCET 2017 Answer Key: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will conduct the common entrance test on May 02 and 03, 2017. After the examination gets over, the Answer Key of KCET 2017 will be published tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2017. With the help of the solution key candidates will be able to crosscheck their response and calculate the probable score. Candidates can also challenge the answer key within the given period of time. Along with the official answer key, there are many coaching centres which will also release their respective answer key. Both the official and unofficial answer key will be provided below as soon it gets released. Meanwhile, candidates may check all important details related to KCET 2017 Answer Key below on this page.
Instruction to use KCET 2017 Answer Key
Candidates who have appeared in KCET 2017 have to follow the steps given below to acquire and use the answer key:
- The provisional answer key will be provided in the PDF file format.
- In order to tally the score, candidates will require downloading the answer key and match the response with that of the solution key.
- Candidates must check the Exam Pattern of KCET 2017 before calculating the probable score. The marks for each question should be allocated according to the marking scheme defined by KEA for the entrance test.
- Candidates may also save the answer key for further use.
Important points related to KCET Answer Key
- The unofficial answer key will be released before the official answer key.
- The various coaching centres will take extreme care while releasing the answer key. However, there might be differences between the official and unofficial answer key. Therefore, candidates must not completely rely on the unofficial answer key even though it will be released before the official one.
- Through the answer key, candidates can calculate score they might expect long before the Result of KCET 2017 is declared.
- After getting the score, candidates will get an idea about how they performed in the entrance test.
- After the evaluation, candidates can also check the cutoff of the previous year and shortlist the name of the Participating Institutes of KCET 2017 where they might be able to take admission.
- The answer key will be published with the intention to give students a fair idea about the scores they can expect to obtain in the entrance test. The score obtained by candidates with the help of the answer key and the actual score of the candidates might differ.
Challenge KCET 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can raise an objection in respect of any of the answer key published by KEA. While filing the challenge, candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- The objection should be filed within the given period of time which will be announced by the concerned authority in the due course of time.
- The objections, if any, must be addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”. The objection can be filed either in person or through Speed Post. Candidates can also mail it to the address “email@example.com”
- Candidates also have to produce/upload all the documents supporting their claim along with the objection.
- The KEA will place all the objections before a committee of experts. After scrutinising them carefully, the committee will determine the right answer key. The decision taken by them will be considered final and it will be applied while evaluating the merit list of the candidates.
KCET previous year Answer Key
|Paper||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Math||Click here||Click Here|
|Biology||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry||Click Here||Click Here|
KCET 2016 Answer Key by Coaching institute
|Coaching institute||Paper||Answer Key|
|Allen Kota||Biology||Click here|
|Allen Kota||Math||Click Here|
|Allen Kota||Physics||Click Here|
|Allen Kota||Chemistry||Click Here|
KCET 2016 Offical question Paper