KCET 2017 Admit Card – The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued the admit card of KCET 2017 from April 17, in online mode. Only the registered candidates who have submitted the application form before March 08, are eligible to download KCET admit card 2017. The last date to download KCET admit card until April 26. The KCET admit card contains details such as name of the candidate, roll number, application number, date and time of the exam, the address of exam centre and other details will be mentioned in KCET 2017 admit card. To download KCET hall ticket, candidates must enter KCET application number and date of birth as per their mark sheets. A link is provided in the article to download KCET 2017 admit card. It is mandatory to download and carry KCET admit card to the exam centre for verification purpose. Before downloading KCET 2017 hall ticket, the candidates must verify the details mentioned in it. In case, candidates are unable to download their KCET admit card 2017 or found any discrepancy in hall ticket, they must contact KEA immediately. No candidate will be permitted to appear in entrance examination without KCET card. Check the procedure to download KCET 2017 admit card, dates, discrepancy details and other related information in the article below.
KCET 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
Below are the important events regarding admit card of KCET 2017:
|S.No.||KCET 2017 Admit Card Events||Dates|
|1.||Download KCET admit card||April 17, 2017|
|2.||Last date to download KCET admit card 2017||On or before April 26, 2017|
|3.||KCET Entrance test to be held from||May 02 & 03, 2017|
KCET 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
- To download the admit card, candidates have to click on the link given on this page
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their unique KCET application number and date of birth
- On providing correct details, KCET admit card will be generated by the system
- Candidates must check all the details in the admit card before downloading it
- Take a print out of KCET admit card 2017 and retain it safely for future reference
KCET 2017 Admit Card is available now – Download here
Details Printed in KCET 2017 Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card of KCET 2017, candidates must check following details mentioned in it.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Birth date
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidate
- Date and time of examination
- Address of KCET exam centre 2017
- General instructions to be followed in the examination
Important Points of KCET 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card issued by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be treated as a valid one.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading and taking a print out of it.
- The admit card should not be mutilated, tampered or soiled in any way. Defective admit cards will not be accepted and it may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Without the admit card, no student will be permitted to appear in KCET 2017.
- Along with the hall tickets, applicants also have to carry a valid identity card to the exam hall.
- The admit card will be verified by the invigilator to authenticate the identity of the candidate.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely till the admission in the respective college or institution. They will require producing it at the time of counselling and admission as well.
Unavailability or Discrepancy in KCET 2017 Admit Card
If any discrepancy is found in KCET 2017 Admit Card, or in case the candidate is unable to get access to the admit card, the Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA) should be notified immediately and get it rectified. Contact details provided below:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
Fax No: 080 – 23461576
E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on KCET 2017