KCET 2017 Admit Card will be issued to all the applicants of KCET 2017 tentatively in the 2nd week of April 2017. The admit card will be accessible to only those candidates who have successfully applied for the examination. The Admit Card of KCET 2017 is an important document as without it no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination. In the article given below, candidates can access the link to download the admission ticket. We have also provided detailed instruction to download the Admit Card of KCET 2017 along with other relevant information related to the common entrance test.
KCET 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
- To download the admit card, candidates will require clicking on the link given below.(Link will be provided soon)
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their unique application number and date of birth.
- On providing correct details, KCET 2017 Admit Card will be generated by the system.
- Candidates must check all the details in the admit card before downloading it.
- Take a print out of the admit card and retain it safely for future reference.
Details Printed in KCET 2017 Admit Card
In the Admit Card of KCET 2017, the following details will be mentioned:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Birth date
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Address of the exam centre
- General instructions to be followed in the examination
KCET 2017 Admit Card- Important Points
- The admit card issued by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be treated as a valid one.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading and taking a print out of it.
- The admit card should not be mutilated, tampered or soiled in any way. Defective admit cards will not be accepted and it may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Without the admit card, no student will be permitted to appear in KCET 2017.
- Along with the hall tickets, applicants also have to carry a valid identity card to the exam hall.
- The admit card will be verified by the invigilator to authenticate the identity of the candidate.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely till the admission in the respective college or institution. They will require producing it at the time of counselling and admission as well.
Unavailability or Discrepancy in KCET 2017 Admit Card
If any discrepancy is found in KCET 2017 Admit Card, or in case the candidate is unable to get access to the admit card, the Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA) should be notified immediately and get it rectified. Contact details provided below:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
Fax No: 080 – 23461576
E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ email@example.com
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on KCET 2017