KCET 2017 Application Form has been released by KEA, on January 27, 2017. The candidates can apply only in online mode, until February 27, 2017. The exam is to be held on May 02 and 03, 2017. The application fees can be paid until March 02, 2017. It must be noted that the fees cannot be refunded after making the final submission. All the candidates must verify their eligibility before filling up the Application Form of KCET 2017. To know more about KCET 2017 Application Form read the information given below.
Requirements for KCET 2017 Application Form
Below are all the mandatory particulars that the candidates must keep ready before filling in the KCET 2017 Application Form
- A valid email ID and mobile number
- Recent scanned Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression of the candidate
- Parent Signature
- Class X and XII marksheets
Click Here to Apply for KCET 2017
Process for Online Registration of KCET 2017
All the candidates must fill in the details correctly by following the steps below.
- Click on the link given on this page. In the window, candidates must click on ‘New User Register Here”
- Next, candidates will have to click on ‘Proceed Here to Apply’ button
- Following this, the candidates need to define Whether the Student is a Citizen of India?, Do you appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2017 (Science)?. If yes, enter the 13 digit “Student No” assigned by PUE Department:
- After this, the KCET 2017 Registration Form will iopen and in it the candidates will have to enter Cabdidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Contact Number, E-mail Id, User Id, Password, and Security Code.
- On submitting the details, a Registration Number will be allocated and the candidates must ensure saving it properly. It will also be sent through the SMS.
- Click on, ‘Click Here’ to login
- After the login, the application form will be diaplyed and it candidates will have to submit personal, educational and other details.
- There will be a separate window to upload the images in JPEG/JPG format.
- After uploading all the images, candidates have to pay the application fees through e-challan at any of the e-Post Office/ State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Hyderabad/Indian Bank/Axis Bank/State Bank of India.
- The candidates residing outside India can pay the fees through DD drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority payable at Bangalore before the due date.
- The application fees for different categories are given below.
- After paying the requisite fees candidates must take a printout of the application form on A4 size paper. In the printed application form candidates must get the Principal seal and signature on it of the qualifying college where they have last studied. It is advised that the candidates must keep it safely untill counselling/admission process for document verification.
KCET 2017 Application Fees structure
The fee amount for KCET Application Form is mentioned in the table below:
|S.No.||Category of the candidates||Application Fees|
|1.||Karnataka origin (Gen & OBC)||Rs. 650/-|
|2.||Karnataka origin (ST & SC)||Rs. 500/-|
|3.||Outside Karnataka||Rs 750/-|
|4.||Outside India||Rs 5,000/-|
Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com