JMI EEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria is defined by Jamia Milia Islamia University for candidates seeking admission into various B.Tech and B.Arch courses at the University. The Eligibility Criteria of JMI EEE 2017 include details about the age limit and academic qualification that students need to fulfil. The application process has already started from December 10, 2016. Candidates can apply for admission till March 02, 2017. Every aspirant must assure to read the norms and apply only if they are eligible for admission. Ineligible candidates will not be allotted seats into any of the courses and the application fee will not be refunded to them. To get details about JMI EEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria go through the article given below on this page.
JMI EEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the candidates aspiring for admission to the University through JMI EEE 2017 is given below:
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years on October 01, 2017.
Academic Qualification: The criteria defined for both B.Tech and B.Arch courses differs. Check details of academic qualification below:
For B.Tech Course
- Candidates have to qualify Class XII, intermediate or any other equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the subjects mentioned above taken together.
- The qualifying examination must have been passed in the year 2015 or 2016. Candidates appearing in the year 2017 are also eligible for admission.
- Candidates having a Diploma in engineering of 3 to 4 year duration can also apply for admission. It should be recognised by AICTE or a state Board of Technical education. Candidates must have obtained an aggregate not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Course
- Students have to qualify Class XII examination with Mathematics, English, physics and Chemistry.
- In class XII Boards, candidates’ aggregate should not be less than 50%. They must have qualified in 2015, 2016 or they must appear in 2017.
- Candidates who have qualified a 3 year Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for admission. They must have done their diploma in an Institute recognised by the Central or the State Government.
Admission at JMI EEE 2017 will be done on the basis of score obtained in JEE Main 2017. Therefore students interested in applying for admission must appear in the Joint Entrance examination conducted by CBSE.
Only after ensuring that all the above-mentioned criteria are satisfied, candidates must proceed further to fill up the Application Form of JMI EEE 2017.
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JMI EEE 2017