JMI EEE 2017 Counselling: Jamia Milia Islamia conducts every year counselling of JMI EE 2017 for admission into various B.Tech courses. The seat allocation will start in the month of July 2017. Applicants will get admission through the ranks secured in JEE Main 2017. All the B.tech aspirants must bring their Score Card of JEE Main 2017 in the counselling/admission process along with the required documents. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form of JMI EEE 2017 will be called for JMI EEE Counselling. To get all the details related to JMI EEE 2017 Counselling read the article given below.
Documents required for JMI EEE 2017 Counselling
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card, Score Card and a copy of downloaded application form.
- Downloaded admission form of JMI.
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Category Certificate if any
- Applicants seeking admission under ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ Category have to submit their certificates
- Jammu & Kashmir category candidates have to submit state – domicile certificate.
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- PWD certificate
- Six recent passport size photograph
Candidates will be returned the original certificates after verification. However, JMI may keep the original document/result of the qualifying examination (JEE Main or 10+2) for a period of 2 months from the start date of the academic session.
Important Information on JMI EEE 2017 Counselling
If a candidate fails to submit their result/certificate for the qualifying examination or fails
to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the Jamia Milia Islamia University for the concerned program. At any stage, if any information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect or if a candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.
The different list for all the candidates will be provided by the Jamia Milia Islamia University. Candidates who will get the lower rank will not be called for admission. Aspirants will be informed about the provisional admission letter through the message or email. We will update this article as soon as it is notified by the JMI EEE 2017 about the reporting centres.
It is mandatory for all the applicants to submit the Application Form of JMI EEE 2017 to attend the Counselling of JMI EEE 2017. However, their names must appear in the Merit List of JMI EE 2017 for participating in the admission process.
JMI EEE 2017 Seat Reservation
- In each program, 30% of seats are reserved for the Muslim candidates.
- For all the women applicants who are Muslims in each program, 10% total number of seats are reserved.
- A total of 10% seats are reserved for each program shall be earmarked for OBC and ST who are Muslims, as per the list notified by the central Government.
- For Muslim OBC applicants, the reservations will only be applied if they belong to “Non-Creamy Layer” and the certificate should be provided at the time of JMI EEE 2017 Counselling.
- There will be 3% of seats reserved for PWD candidates for admission in the University.
For more updates & news stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com & for any queries or doubts on JMI EEE 2017 Participating Institutes comment below