JKCET 2017 Result: J&K BOPEE has released the merit list of JKCET for candidates under sports quota on July 16, 2017. JKCET result 2017 was declared on June 15. The result of JKCET has been made available in online mode only. Candidates can view their result/merit list through the link provided on this page. The JKCET 2017 result comprises of roll number, candidate name, total score, the overall rank obtained in JKCET 2017. The candidates can request for re-totalling of marks after the declaration of the result. However, for this, candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 per paper payable at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu. For more details related to JKCET 2017 Result read the article given below.
Harjot Singh of Jammu & Kashmir Public School Kunjwani brought honour to the school by securing
Rank 1 in Jammu Kashmir Common Entrance Exam (JKCET), conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam (JKBOPEE), on May 28, 2017, for the Jammu and Kashmir State. Harjot scored 135.50 out of 179.
JKCET 2017 Result Dates
Below are important dates related to JKCET Result 2017.
|S.No.||Events related to JKCET 2017 Result||Important Dates|
|1.||JKCET 2017 was held on||May 28, 2017|
|2.||Answer Key was released on||May 29, 2017|
|3.||Result of JKCET declared on||June 15, 2017|
|4.||JKCET merit list for sports category candidates published on||July 16, 2017|
Important Points on JKCET 2017 Result
- The BOPEE has released the result in the form of Merit list of JKCET 2017.
- The candidates were advised to be patient as the persons involved with processing may require time for evaluation of answer sheets.
- The evaluation of Answer sheets was done mechanically so there is no chance of any errors or mistakes while declaring the Result of JKCET 2017.
- On the basis of the result of JKCET, the candidates will be called for counselling of JKCET 2017.
JKCET 2017 Merit List for Sports Category Candidates – Check here
JKCET Result 2017 Check here – Click here
JKCET 2017 Merit List (Result) is available now – Check here
Re-totalling of marks
- The candidates, however, are allowed to make written requests for re-totalling of marks if they are not satisfied with JKCET 2017 Result.
- The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 per paper at POS terminal at Jammu & Kashmir BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu.
- The application should be sent within 3 days after the result of JKCET 2017 is announced. No, applications will be after the prescribed date.
- The material downloaded from the Internet will not be accepted as it is uploaded without any editorial review.
- The merit list has been prepared for each course on the basis of the inter-se-merit of the JKCET 2017.
- If two or more candidates secured equal marks in JKCET 2017 the Inter-se-merit was calculated.
- The list has been prepared separately, in descending order for open category and for each reserved category.
The inter-se-merit for B.E. courses
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in Mathematics.
- Applicants with higher marks in Physics in CET, if marks in Mathematics is equal.
- If both the above marks are equal then the candidate older in age was given better rank in the Merit List of JKCET 2017.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com & for any queries related to JKCET 2017 Result leave your comments below