JKCET 2017 Exam Centres – The exam centre of JKCET 2017 enlist the names of the cities where the entrance test is going to be held. The Jammu And Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will conduct JKCET 2017 on May 28 in the offline mode. The entrance exam will be held in various cities of Srinagar and Jammu only. Candidates were given the option to select the name of JKCET exam centre at the time of filling up the application form. The complete address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates will be mentioned in the admit card of JKCET. Once allotted, the exam centre cannot be changed at a later stage under any circumstances. Candidates have to appear for the exam only at the JKCET exam centre assigned to them. Candidates can get complete details of JKCET 2017 exam centres from the article given below on this page.
JKCET 2017 Exam Centres
Candidates aspiring to appear in JKCET 2017 must have complete knowledge about the exam cities as they have to go to the centre and write the examination. The details about the Exam Centres of JKCET 2017 is as given below:
- The entrance test will be held in various cities of Srinagar and Jammu only which will be notified by the BOPEE.
- The name of the centre allotted by the BOPEE will be mentioned on the Admit Card of JKCET 2017.
- Along with the name of the exam centre, information will also be provided regarding the address of the centre, date and time of the exam etc.
- The test city once allotted by the Board cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- As candidates have to attempt two sets of paper, if the first paper is missed, they can still appear in the remaining paper, if they wish to.
JKCET 2017 Admit Card
As mentioned above, the exam centre will be provided on the admit card, therefore it is important for every candidate to obtain the admit card once it is issued for the candidates. They will also require producing the same at the exam centre. Check instructions to download the admit card given below:
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth on the login page.
- After entering the required credentials, applicants have to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If the details are correctly submitted, candidates will be able to view their admit card displayed on the screen. Candidates then have to download and then take a coloured print out of the admit card.
Important Points related to JKCET 2017 Admit Card
- Only the admit card issued by the J&K BOPEE will be considered valid for candidates to appear in the entrance test.
- The date for downloading the admit card will be informed through a separate notification as well.
- Before downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check all the details and if any discrepancy is found they should immediately report it to the Board.
- Every candidate must carry the admit card along with them to the exam centre. Without it, no student will be permitted to appear for the entrance test.
- Students must ensure to retain the admit card even after the exam gets over. They will require producing it during the seat allotment process.
JKCET 2017 Exam Schedule
Candidates must reach the exam centre of JCKET 2017 on May 28, at least an hour prior to the commencement of the exam. Candidates can check the schedule of the exam given below to ensure they reach the allotted JKCET exam centre on time.
|S.No.||JKCET 2017 Exam Event||Timing|
|1.||Reporting in the exam hall||10:25 am|
|2.||Verification of the students’ identity by the invigilator||10:30 am|
|3.||Distribution of the OMR answer sheet||10:45 am|
|4.||Distribution of the question booklet||10:55 am|
|5.||Exam starts from||11:00 am|
|6.||Exam ends on||2:00 pm|
For any query regarding JKCET 2017 Exam Centre, drop a comment below.
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JKCET 2017