JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor of JEE Main 2017 has been developed for candidates to check the rank they can expect to obtain in JEE Main 2017. After calculating the JEE Main score with the help of the answer key candidates can use the JEE Main rank predictor to know their rank. To use it, candidates have to login with their facebook or Google account. Candidates can also register and create an account if they wish to. After successful login candidates have to submit their JEE Main 2017 roll number, estimated JEE Main score, category, etc. to get their probable rank. The rank predictor of JEE Main 2017 will give a complete profile analysis of the candidates. Along with the estimated rank candidates will also be able to check their qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2017. Access the link and steps to use the JEE Main 2017 rank predictor below on this page.
How to calculate JEE Main 2017 Score
Before predicting the rank of JEE Main 2017, candidates have to calculate the JEE Main 2017 score. To get the probable score, follow the steps given below:
- Candidates will be required to use the JEE main 2017 answer key in order to calculate the expected score.
- While calculating the scores, candidates must follow the marking scheme as defined in the JEE Main 2017 exam pattern. For every correct response, candidates have to add four marks, whereas, for incorrect or multiple responses candidates have to deduct 1 mark.
- To get the final score of JEE Main 2017, candidates will need to subtract the total marks of correct answers with that of the total marks of incorrect answers.
Steps to use JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to use the rank predictor of JEE Main 2017:
Register/Login – Candidates have to register by entering their name, mobile number and Email ID. They can also login using their Facebook or Google account.
Enter Details – Upon successful login, candidates have to enter the following information:
- JEE Main 2017 roll number
- Date of birth
- JEE Main 2017 expected marks percentage
- Preferred Branches
- Preferred location
- Exam appearing/Given
- Select JEE Main 2017 difficulty level
After entering the details mentioned above, candidates have to click on the ‘Predict Now’ button.
Display of the Rank– On the basis of the details entered, the JEE Main rank predictor will display the estimated rank of JEE Main 2017. Candidates will also be able to check the probability to qualify for JEE Advanced 2017. The over all report will also be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
Highlights of JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor
Candidates will be able to check the following details with the use of the rank predictor:
- The rank predictor will enable candidates to find out their JEE Main rank way before the announcement of the result of JEE Main 2017.
- Candidates will be able to find the name of the B.Tech courses and colleges where they stand a chance to get admission on the basis of their rank.
- Candidates will know if they are qualified to appear in JEE Advanced 2017.
- The JEE Main rank predictor will also display if the candidates fall in the top 20 percentile of their respective class 12/HSC Board.
Candidates after estimating their JEE Main 2017 rank can also use the JEE main 2017 college predictor to identify the colleges and undergraduate engineering courses suitable for them as per their rank in JEE Main 2017. To use JEE Main 2017 college predictor Click Here
For any query or doubt regarding JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.enrancecorner.com for more updates on JEE Main 2017