Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of JEE Main Paper 2 Result one day prior to the result announcement date i.e. on May 26. Earlier the JEE Main Paper 2 result date was May 27. Candidates can check their JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 result by entering JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth in the login window. With the JEE Main Paper 2 result 2017, candidates can check the subject wise scores, overall score and other personal details of the candidate. All India Rank (AIR) and category wise merit rank has also been declared by the examination authority, CBSE.
How to download JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017?
To check JEE Main Paper 2 result, candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Access the link provided on this page
- Candidates will be redirected to the ‘Candidate Login Page’.
- Candidates must enter the JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth in the space provided.
- Candidates need to click on ‘Submit’ button. JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- All the candidates are advised to take a print out of the result and keep it safely for admission process.
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017 available now! – Download here
JEE Main paper 2 scores are calculated solely on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the entrance examination. Class XII examination marks are not considered while determining JEE Main paper 2 result. On the basis of Paper 2 JEE Main 2017 result, a total of 8 JEE Main rank list is prepared for admission to nearly 824 seats for B. Arch Program and 133 seats for B. Planning.
The opening and closing rank of JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff to be released by the IIITs, NITs, GFTIs and IIEST category wise cutoff rank. All the qualified candidates included in the rank list, will be called for JEE Main 2017 counselling process to be conducted by JoSAA. Through JEE Main 2017 counselling, candidates will be granted seats in B.Arch/Planning courses.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JEE Main 2017 paper 2 result