JEE Main Paper 2 College Predictor 2017– The college predictor of JEE Main paper 2 has been developed for candidates who appeared for JEE Main paper 2 to check the name of the colleges and courses. To use JEE Main paper 2 college predictor, candidates have to login with their Facebook or Google account. Candidates have to enter their score, rank, registration number to check the list of institutes for admission. Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in paper 2, JEE Main paper 2 college predictor will display the names of the institutes they might stand a chance for admission. Candidates who have appeared for the B.Arch/ B.Planning paper of JEE Main 2017 on April 02 can use the tool to get the list of the colleges along with the course. The link to use the college predictor of JEE Main paper 2 will be provided here as soon as it is activated. For more information on JEE Main paper 2 college predictor 2017 read the article given below on this page.
Latest: JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017 declared – Check here
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff – Check here
JEE Main All India Rank for Paper 2 – Check here
To use JEE Main paper 2 college predictor 2017, candidates must have the rank/score obtained in the exam. On May 12, CBSE released the answer key of JEE Main paper 2 for all the question booklet sets with codes W, X, Y, Z. Candidates can use official JEE Main 2017 answer key to calculate the estimated score. Candidates can also use the rank predictor of JEE Main paper 2 to get their estimated rank on the basis of the calculated marks. To use JEE Main 2017 paper 2 rank predictor- Click here
How to use the JEE Main 2 College Predictor?
A candidate must follow the procedure to use the college predictor of JEE Main paper 2 mentioned below.
- The link to access the JEE Main paper 2 college predictor will be provided in this article.
- In order to use the college predictor, candidates must log in using the valid Facebook or Google account.
- After logging in successfully, the following details must be filled in the JEE Main paper 2 college predictor such as valid mobile number, gender, education interest, courses interested in, current education level, class X and XII details.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the 06 digit OTP number in the designated space.
- The candidates will then have to enter the JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan 2017 details such as rank, scores, choices and preferences of courses, category and exams appearing in.
- Click on ‘predict now’ after verifying the details.
- The JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan 2017 college predictor will display the expected number of college and courses in which candidates can get admission into.
Use Careers360 JEE Main Paper 2 College predictor to predict your College
Merits of JEE Main College Predictor B.Arch/B.Plan 2017
With the help of JEE Main paper 2 college predictor 2017, the candidates can check the number of college and courses in which they will be granted admission into. Candidates must go through the JEE Main paper 2 participating institutes for the maximum use of JEE Main paper 2 college predictor. A list of colleges will be made on the basis of results, which will be used while filling the preferences of college and courses during the counselling process.
The list of colleges predicted by the college calculator of JEE Main paper 2, will also help in exploring the number of colleges. The aspirants can visit the website of the colleges can check the factors to choose the colleges, which are- technical facilities, engineering branches, infrastructure, research facilities, hostel facilities, academic performance of the previous year etc. By determining these factors, the candidates can choose the best college as per their preferences.
Note: The result displayed by the college predictor of JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan 2017 will predict the list of college and courses. We do not claim regarding the accuracy of the result.
The JEE Main paper 2 college predictor 2017 is not developed yet. It will be available on this page as soon as it will be developed.
For more information on JEE Main, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/