JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet – Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2017 exam can get their photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet upon sending request to the CBSE. The JEE main 2017 OMR sheet and calculation can be obtained till May 27, 2017 upon payment of a requisite fee of Rs. 500. The request for obtaining the JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet can be done as per the prescribed dates. For JEE Main MOR sheet candidates have to mention their roll no., name & address correctly in the given format and send it along with Bank draft.
Procedure to obtain JEE Main 2017 OMR and Calculation sheet
Board has decided to provide a photocopy of the JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) – 2017 on their request along with prescribed fee.
The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee ofRs. 500/- on or before May 2, 2017
The prescribed fee for obtaining EE Main 2017 OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet may be remitted to this office through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank
The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application addressed to the Executive Director (JAB) with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at JEE Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with a required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
Earlier, the OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017 has been published by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on April 18. The scanned images of JEE Main OMR sheet and official answer key has been released together. The OMR sheet of JEE Main is available for only those candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2017 Paper 1 in the offline mode. Candidates can check the marked responses with that of the answer key and if their response is not correctly captured, they can challenge the recorded responses till April 22, 2017. Candidates can challenge the same by filling an online application form and paying Rs. 1000 per question through credit/debit card, paytm or SBI buddy. The challenge of recorded responses of OMR sheet submitted via post or in person will not be accepted by CBSE. The challenges will be scrutinised by the Board and if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidates on the OMR sheet of JEE Main, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded. The decision made by CBSE is respect to the challenges will be final and no further communication will be entertained. The link to access the JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 is provided here. To know how to download JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet, procedure to challenge the recorded response read the article given below on this page.
Latest: JEE Main 2017 official Answer Key – Download Here
Note: All the candidates appeared in Paper 2 of JEE Main are informed that this Paper is not linked with JEE Advanced, so, the images of OMR sheets, recorded responses and answer keys of Paper 2 will be displayed on the website for verification/challenge by the candidates on a later date which will be notified on the website and also published in the newspapers.
JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet 2017 Important Dates
Candidates can check important dates of events related to JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet is as given below in the table:
|S.No.||JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Display of JEE Main OMR Sheet 2017 and answer key||April 18, 2017|
|2.||Last date to challenge captured responses of OMR sheet/answer key||April 22, 2017 (11:59 pm)|
How to check JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet
CBSE will display the JEE Main OMR sheet and answer key of Paper 1 in the online mode. To get access to the OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link or on the login window given below
- Enter correct JEE Main 2017 application number, date of birth and security pin
- The scanned images of the JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 and the official answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now download OMR sheet and the answer key to calculate JEE Main 2017 score.
View Challenge -JEE Main Answer key of Paper 1- click here or login below
JEE Main 2017 official Answer Key
|1||02 April 2017 (Offline Exam)||Code A||Code B||Code C||Code D|
|2||08 April 2017 (Online Exam)||Check here|
|3||09 April 2017 (Online Exam)||Check here|
How to calculate JEE Main 2017 Score
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to calculate the score of JEE Main 2017 by crosschecking the responses marked in the OMR sheet with that of the official answer key of JEE Main 2017:
- The score should be calculated as per the marking scheme set by CBSE for JEE Main 2017.
- For every correct response candidates must add 4 marks and deduct 1 mark for every incorrect response.
- For the unanswered questions candidates do not have to add or deduct any mark.
- Now, candidates have to multiply the total number of correct answer with 4 and the total number of incorrect answers with 1.
- To get the final JEE Main score 2017 out of 360, candidates have to subtract the total number of correct answer with the total number of incorrect answers.
How to Challenge JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet
- If candidates find any discrepancy in the captured responses of JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 they can raise an objection and challenge the same.
- Candidates will require filling up the online application form and make a payment of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response. The challenge submitted by post or in person will not be accepted.
- The requisite fee has to be submitted through debit/credit card, paytm or through SBI buddy.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board, they will make the required correction and the fee will be refunded to the candidates.
- The final decision on the challenge of recorded responses of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet will be taken by the CBSE and no further communication will be entertained regarding the same.
- The challenge of recorded response will be accepted for the pen and paper based examination of JEE Main 2017
- The question paper and marked responses of candidates who have appeared in the for JEE Main in the online mode on April 08 and 09, 2017, have already been sent to their registered email ID. Therefore, challenge of recorded response for the online mode of exam will not be accepted by the Board.
- Candidates must ensure to submit the JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet challenge within the prescribed date and time. After April 22, 2017 (11:59 pm) no further challenges will be accepted by CBSE.
The official answer key of JEE Main 2017 has been released by CBSE along with the OMR response sheet. Candidates can use the answer key to cross check their responses marked in the OMR sheet and calculate the estimated score. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the same. To challenge JEE Main 2017 answer key candidates have to follow the same procedure defined for challenging the captured response of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet.
JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor
After calculating the JEE Main 2017 score candidates can use the JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor. With the help of this tool, candidates will be able to predict their rank of JEE Main. To avail the benefit of JEE Main 2017 rank predictor- Click Here
For any doubt or query regarding JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JEE Main 2017