JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet – The OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017 for candidates appearing for the pen and paper based examination is to be made available online from April 18 to 22, 2017. The answer key of both Paper 1 and 2 will also be released along with the JEE Main OMR sheet. To download the OMR sheet of JEE Main, candidates have to enter their application number, Roll number and password. Candidates can cross check their response marked in the JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet with that of the official answer key provided by CBSE. If candidates’ response is not correctly captured they can also challenge it through an online application form and by paying a sum of Rs. 1000 per question. If the response marked by the candidate is found to be correct the fee paid by the candidates will be refunded. Candidates can access the link to check the scanned image of their JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 here as soon as it is activated by CBSE. For more information on JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet candidates can read the article given below on this page.
How to check JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet
To view the OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017, candidates have to follow the steps as given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page soon.
- Enter correct application number, roll number and password
- Enter the Captcha as shown on the screen and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The scanned images of the OMR sheet and the official answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a print out of the JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet key and the answer key for future reference.
Steps to calculate JEE Main 2017 Score
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to calculate the score of JEE Main 2017 by crosschecking the responses marked in the OMR sheet with that of the official answer key of JEE Main 2017:
- The score should be calculated as per the marking scheme set by CBSE for JEE Main 2017.
- For every correct response candidates must add 4 marks and deduct 1 mark for every incorrect response.
- For the unanswered questions candidates do not have to add or deduct any mark.
- Now, candidates have to multiply the total number of correct answer with and the total number of incorrect answer with 1.
- To get the final JEE Main score 2017 out of 360, candidates have to subtract the total number of correct answer with the total number of incorrect answers.
How to Challenge JEE Main 2017 Answer Key
If candidates feel that the answer(s) marked by them in JEE Main 2017 OMR answer sheet are correct and the answer given in answer key of JEE Main 2017 is/are incorrect, they can challenge that particular answer. Candidates have to fill the online application form which will be made available by CBSE in due course of time. Candidates have to pay an amount of INR 1000/- per answer. The payment has to be made online, using Debit/Credit Card or through e-challan. If the challenge is accepted by the board, the amount of money paid for the question will be refunded back to the candidates. The final decision on the answer key will be taken by the JAB/CBSE and no further communication will be entertained regarding it.
For any doubt or query regarding JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JEE Main 2017