JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017 – The result of JEE Main 2017 B.Arch has been announced on May 26. Only the candidates who appeared for JEE Main paper 2 held on April 2, can check their result online. To check JEE Main B.Arch result, candidates have to login using roll number and date of birth. Through JEE Main 2017 B.Arch result, candidates can check the marks secured in the examination. Along with it, the All India Rank (AIR) and category-wise rank will also be displayed. A link has been provided in the article to check JEE Main B.Arch result 2017. It must be noted that class XII marks will not be considered for calculation of result. Based on JEE Main paper 2 result, candidates will be granted admission to 31 NITs, 18 GFTIs and IIEST. Read the procedure to check JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017 in the article below.
JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of JEE Main paper 2 in the table below.
|S.No.||JEE Main 2017 B.Arch Events||Important Dates|
|1.||JEE Main paper 2||April 02, 2017|
|2.||JEE Main B.Arch result announced on||May 26, 2017|
Process to check JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017
JEE Main B.Arch 2017 result has been announced. Candidates can read the procedure mentioned below to download the result.
- Use the link provided on this page
- Candidates will be directed to login window
- In the login window, enter JEE Main roll number and date of birth
- After entering the details, click on ‘submit’ button
- JEE Main B.Arch result will be displayed on the screen
- After verifying all the details, candidates must download the result for further use
- If candidates have submitted incorrect details, they can click on ‘reset’ option to submit correct information
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017 announced – Check here
Details mentioned in JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017
Through JEE Main 2017 B.Arch result, candidates can check the following information.
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- State code of eligibility
- Marks obtained in JEE Main paper 2
- Total marks
- All India Rank (AIR)
- JEE Main cutoff score
Inter-se Merit for JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017
While calculating the rank of all the candidates, if rank of two or more candidates is equal. In these situations, the conducting authority has implemented inter-se merit procedure as mentioned below.
- Candidates with higher marks in aptitude test in paper 2 have been allotted higher rank
- Candidates securing better marks in drawing test were allotted better rank
- The ratio of positive and negative marks were calculated. Candidates with higher absolute value of ratio have been allotted better rank
- All the candidates were allotted equal rank, if the tie still persists
Admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs based on JEE Main B.Arch Result 2017
The admission in B.Arch courses will be granted to such candidates, who:
- secured a suitable rank in JEE Main B.Arch 2017
- have secured 75% in XII class or was enlisted in top 20 percentile
- have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a main subject
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on JEE Main 2017.