JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction Window Facility has been made operational by CBSE on January 25, 2017. All the registered candidates who have submitted the JEE Main Application Form and downloaded the Acknowledgement Page can correct the particulars if any detail is filled in incorrectly. However, all the details can be rectified except the change of mode from Computer Based Test (online) to Pen & Paper Based Test (offline). The candidates are allowed to make corrections, if any, until February 3, 2017. After this, no particulars can be corrected under any circumstances. If any candidate has to pay an additional fee it should be remitted by cash in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank before February 4, 2017. Below are the guidelines to be followed by the candidates to correct the details.
Latest: NEET 2017 Application Form – Apply here
Steps to correct discrepancies in JEE Main 2017 Application Form
- Click on the link available on this page
- Enter login details such as JEE Main Application Number and Password
- The JEE Main 2017 Application Form details will be displayed.
- Click on “Edit Application” option
- Make corrections/modifications wherever required.
- Additional Fees can be paid via Credit/ Debit Card or E-challan, from any branch of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank.
- After checking all the details take a printout of the JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction slip and preserve it for further use.
The Acknowledgement page of JEE Main 2017 has been made available for download by CBSE on January 24, 2017. Candidates must download the acknowledgement page and check the details printed on the page. If any mistakes are found in the acknowledgement page candidates can get it modified in the JEE Main Application Form Correction window. This facility can be availed only once by the candidates. Therefore it is advised that the candidates must ensure all the details are correct before the submission of the corrected application form.
Click here to avail JEE Main Application Form Correction Facility
For latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts leave your comments below