JEE Advanced 2017 Result – The Result of JEE Advanced 2017 will be announced on June 11, 2017 at 10:00 am by IIT Madras. The result will include the JEE Advanced All India Rank (AIR) as well as category wise rank of the candidate qualified in Paper-I and Paper-II. It will be announced for all the candidates, who will appear for the exam on May 21, 2017. To check the JEE Advanced 2017 Result, candidates will have to enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and text which will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of the result for the future references. Read more information on JEE Advanced 2017 Result in the article below.
JEE Advanced 2017 Result- Method to Check
- To check the Result of JEE Advanced 2017, candidates use the link which will be provided later, on this page.
- In the Result portal, candidates have to enter the JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- After submitting the required details, click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 Result/Rank List will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates must take a printout of the result to be shown at the time of admission and for future references.
JEE Advanced 2017 Result – Score and Rank
The Score of JEE Advanced will be calculated as per the marking scheme of the exam. The marks displayed of all the three subjects will be a combination of marks scored by the candidate in Paper I and Paper II. The aggregate marks in JEE Advanced 2017 score will be evaluated as the marks obtained by the candidates in all the three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
JEE Advanced 2017 Rank
The admission into the numerous undergraduate engineering programmes will be on the basis of JEE Advanced Rank 2017. It will be prepared by the governing body, IIT Madras on the following basis.
- The candidate will be included in the merit list, if he/she will appear in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- For Preparatory courses, a separate merit list will be declared.
- Category-wise Rank List will be announced. A candidate will be considered in all categories, if he/she qualifies for one than one category.
- To be included in the Merit List, candidates will have to clear the JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff-aggregate and section-wise.
JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff – Minimum Qualifying Marks
IIT Madras has released the minimum percentage of marks to be secured in each subject and minimum percentage of aggregate marks. Candidates can check it below in the table.
|S.No.||Rank List||% of minimum marks in each subject||Minimum percentage of aggregate marks|
|1.||Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|3.||SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|4.||ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|5.||Common PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|6.||OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|7.||SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|8.||ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|9.||Perparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Zone Wise Distribution of Candidates in Previous Years
The candidates may check zone wise data of the previous year’s qualifiers from below.
|Zone||Topper||Number of Candidates within||Total Qualified|
|Top 10||Top 100||Top 500|
|IIT Bombay||Aman Bansal-AIR 1||3||37||153||8810|
|IIT Delhi||Kartik Patekar-AIR 6||1||18||89||5941|
|IIT Guwahati||Ishan Tarunesh-AIR 33||0||1||10||2468|
|IIT Kanpur||Sharvik Mittal-AIR 29||0||4||31||4443|
|IIT Kharagpur||Satti Vamsi Krishna Reddy-AIR 20||0||3||35||4560|
|IIT Madras||Duggani Jeevithiesh-AIR 4||5||30||131||6702|
|IIT Roorkee||Bhavesh Dhingra-AIR 2||1||7||51||3642|
More Information about JEE Advanced 2017 Result
- Candidates must note that the Result of JEE Advanced 2017 will be considered for admission into prestigious institutes like IITs, ISM.
- However, scoring All India Rank does not guarantee admission.
- The admission will be granted through JEE Advanced 2017 Counselling, which will be held from June 19 to July 18, 2017, tentatively.
For more new updates on JEE Advanced 2017 Result, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/