JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List – The Rank List of JEE Advanced 2017 will be announced by IIT Madras on June 11, 2017. The Rank List will include the All India Rank as well as the Category-wise rank of the candidates appeared in the JEE Advanced 2017 entrance examination. Only the top 2,20,000 candidates of JEE Main 2017 will be eligible to appear in the exam, which is scheduled to be held on May 21, 2017. All the candidates will have to qualify in both Paper-I and Paper-II. The Rank List will be composed on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Pre-Engineering Test. Read JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List article below for more details.
Process to check JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List
To check the Rank List of JEE Advanced 2017, candidates will follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- The link to check the Rank List will be available here after the declaration of Result.
- Candidates have to submit the JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number, Mobile Number, Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 Rank of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can take a printout of the same for future references.
Important details about JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List
- Only the names of the candidates who appeared in Paper-I and Paper-II will be included in the Rank List.
- The marks displayed on the screen will be calculated on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The aggregate marks obtained by the candidates will the sum of marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate will be included in the rank list. The link to check the minimum qualifying marks is given below in the article.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List will be prepared by the candidates according to the marks scored in JEE Advanced 2017.
- For the purpose of ranking, if a candidate qualifies in more than one category will be considered in all the categories where he/she belongs.
- Only the SC, ST and PwD candidates will be included in the Rank List of JEE Advanced 2017 for the preparatory courses.
- There will be no waiting list for the ranking.
Note: To check the minimum qualifying marks in each subject and in an aggregate, Click here.
If the marks of two or more candidates will be same, then the authority will implement the tie-breaking round, as follows.
- A higher rank will be awarded to the candidate, who obtained higher marks in Mathematics.
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidates, who has secured higher marks in Physics.
- In case, if the candidates have secured equal marks in all the three subjects, an equal rank will be awarded to both the candidates.
JEE Advanced 2016-Maximum Marks of Exam & Maximum Marks in each Subject
From the table below, candidates can get an idea of the maximum marks of the exam and maximum marks in each subject.
|S.No.||Overall & Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Maximum Aggregate Marks||372 (186 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|2.||Maximum Marks in Physics||124 (62 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|3.||Maximum Marks in Chemistry||124 (62 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|4.||Maximum Marks in Mathematics||124 (62 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
This article is based on previous year’s data. It will be uploaded as soon as more information about JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List will be announced officially.
Get more information on JEE Advanced 2017 from http://engg.entrancecorner.com/