JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form will be made available from April 28, 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in JEE Advanced 2017 have to register and fill up the application form. The last date for submission is May 2, 2017. The application form will be available only through online mode. Before applying for the exam, candidates must go through the details of JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form. Aspirants can check all significant information about the Application Form of JEE Advanced 2017 in the article given below. It will assist candidates with the procedure and help them to be prepared with all necessary requirements for the same.
What’s New in JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form?
- The provision to submit the form by remitting the late fee has been introduced. Candidates have two more days, apart from the deadline, to submit the application.
- The amount of application fee has been extended. Check details from below.
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form Dates
|JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form will be available from||April 28, 2017|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||May 02, 2017|
|Registration with Late fee will begin||May 03, 2017|
|Last date to apply with Late fee||May 04, 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017 exam will be held on||May 22, 2017 (Sunday)|
Documents Required for JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
Before starting the application process, candidates must be ready with the scanned copies of the following documents
For all Candidates
- Birth Certificate or Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015).
- If the name of the candidates does not match with the class X certificate, a gazette notification indicating the change of name.
For Candidates applying under Reserved Category
OBC-NCL Category: OBC-NCL certificate (FORM-OBC-NCL) issued on or after April 1, 2017, in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. If the candidate fails to collect the OBC-NCL certificate before online registration, they can upload a declaration (Declaration in Lieu of OBC-NCL Certificate) to that effect.
SC or ST Category: Caste or Tribe certificate, whichever applicable.
PwD Category: Physical Disability certificate (FORM-PwD II/III/IV) issued by the notified medical authority.
Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. The word ‘SEVERE’ must be mentioned in the certificate to enable candidates for the benefit of PwD category.
DS Category: Certificate (FORM-DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
PIO/OCI Card Holders: PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
For Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India or examination not considered as equivalent to class XII: A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe: Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT (FORM-SCRIBE).
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
How to Apply?
There are three basic steps that aspirants will require to follow to apply for JEE Advanced 2017. The entire Application Form of JEE Advanced 2017 have to be filled online. The step by step detailed instruction is mentioned below.
1. Online Registration
- The Registration and online application procedure for JEE Advanced 2017 will begin from 28 April, 2017.
- Candidates will require accessing the link given below.(Link will provided soon)
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2017 Roll no., password and security pin.
- Candidates, if desired, can create a new password. The password must be 8 to 13 Characters long. It must consist of one upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one numeric value and one special character.
- After the registration is done, candidates can proceed forward in filling up the application form.
2. Filling up of JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
After the registration, candidates will be redirected to a page containing their personal and academic details from the JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form. Candidates will require entering the following additional details in the application form.
- Exam Centre: Candidates have to select three exam centres out of the choices provided in decreasing order of preference.
- Total no. of Attempts: Candidates have to mention the no. of attempts for JEE Advanced 2017.
- Language: Candidates have to opt for either English or Hindi as their medium of question paper.
- Category: Candidates have to mention if they belong to Defence Service Category.
- Roll no : Candidates have to mention their class XII examination roll no.
Candidates will have the option of adding another cell phone number on top of the number/s provided during the registration of JEE Main 2017. Candidates must provide valid numbers as the JEE Advanced 2017 Result will be sent to one of these numbers by SMS.
3. Uploading Scanned Images of Certificates
For all Candidates
Each and every candidate has to upload scanned images of the following requisite documents.
- Candidates will require uploading a passport sized colour photograph, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph, taken within last six months.
- The size of the photograph should not be smaller than 10 KB and lager than 100 KB. The dimension for the photograph should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Candidates have to upload birth certificate or class X certificate, if the date of birth is mentioned in it.
- Class XII or equivalent examination certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2017).
- If the name of the candidate mentioned in the application form is not same as in the Class X certificate, they have to upload gazette notification showing the change of name.
For admission under the OBC-NCL Category
Candidates must submit OBC-NCL certificate issued on or after April 1, 2016, and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Admission under the SC or ST category
Candidates belonging to SC and ST category have to upload their certificate of caste or tribe, whichever is applicable.
For Admission under the PwD category
Applicants will require submitting Disability certificate (FORM-PwD [II/III/IV]) issued by the notified medical authority. For Dyslexic candidates, FORM-DYSLEXIC has to be uploaded instead of FORM-PwD.
For Admission under the Defence Service category
Certificate (FORM-DS) must be submitted by the candidates. It must be issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, or the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
For OCI/PIO Card holders
Applicants have to submit PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
For equivalent exam or Class XII examination Board outside India
A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities must be produced to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
For Foreign Candidates:
- Identity proof of the candidate
- Class XII mark sheet/certificate for 75% cut‐off
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents
- Testimonial (if required)
Candidates needing the services of a scribe
A request letter has to be submitted to the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT (FORM-SCRIBE).
4. Payment of Registration Fee
To validate JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form, candidates have to pay the registration fee through online or offline mode. Details are given below:
JEE Advanced 2017 Fee Structure
|Centres Opted in India||Application Fee|
|Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1200|
|All other Candidates||INR 2400|
|Late Fee||INR 500|
|Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries|
|All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
|Centres Outside India (Non- SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Payment through SBI Debit Card/Internet Banking
After filling up the application form, applicants have to click on “Pay Registration fee”. Candidates paying through online mode will require selecting Debit Card/Internet Banking as per their convenience. After the successful payment, registration details along with the unique registration number will be generated by the system. Candidates must take a print out of the page.
Payment by Cash in SBI Branch
Applicants can also pay the fees through cash. They will need to select the option “SBI Branch” to pay the fee in cash. The challan will be generated automatically .Candidates have to take a print out of the challan and pay the fees at any branch of SBI across India. After paying the requisite fees, candidates have to login into their account and download the page generated by the system with the registration detail. Take a print out of the same and keep it safe.
Payment mode for Dubai Exam Centre
Candidates, appearing for the exam in Dubai have to make the payment through international Debit/Credit card issued by the foreign bank outside India. The card through which payment is being made must be issued outside India, or else the payment will not be accepted. Candidates will require downloading the registration details after completion of payment.