JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card: IIT Madras will conduct JEE Advanced 2017 on May 21, 2017. The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 will be available from May 10, 2017 (10:00 AM) till May 21, 2017 (5:00 PM) for download. The admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2017. Candidates can download it online. No other provision will be made to get access of the admit card. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registration no. and date of birth.
It is mandatory for each and every candidate to carry their JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card along with them to the examination hall. Candidates without it will not be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstances. Check the article given below on this page to get details about the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 along with instructions to download it.
Instructions to Download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- To download the admit card, Click Here. (The direct link will be provided soon).
- In the login page, candidates will have to enter their registration no. and date of birth.
- After entering the required credential, click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates will get access of their admit card.
- Before downloading it, candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- If all the details are mentioned correctly, candidates can download the admit card and take a print out.
- The admit card should be kept safely as without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in JEE Advanced 2017.
Details mentioned in JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 will bear the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll no. for JEE Advanced 2017
- Date of birth.
- Address for correspondence.
- Category of the candidate.
- Language of the question paper.
- Name and address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates.
Who can download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered for the examination by filling up the application form and have paid the required application fees. Candidates also have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of JEE Advanced 2017. If found ineligible, admit card will not be issued to that candidate.
Discrepancy or Unavailability of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates might face problem in getting access or downloading the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 due to the following reason:
Server Error: Due to heavy online traffic, the site might crash or take some time to respond candidates might face difficulty in downloading the admit card. Once the traffic come back to normal, candidates can download their admit card.
Entering Wrong Details: If the credentials entered to login are incorrect, candidates will not be able to download the admit cards. Therefore, candidates must ensure to enter the correct registration number and date of birth to get access of the admit card.
Incomplete Application Procedure: Candidates will require filling up all the details in the Application Form of JEE Advanced 2017. Incomplete application procedure and non-payment of the application fees will lead to the cancellation of the application form and no admit card will be issued to the candidates.
Rectification of Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy or unavailability of the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – Important Points
- A printed copy of the admit card along with the original photo identity card must be carried to the examination hall. Candidates without the copy of the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as by representatives of IIT. The original admit card will be handed over to only those candidates whose identity can be verified during the examination.
- The original admit card must be retained safely till the completion of the admission procedure.
- Students who fail to verify their identity may get permitted to appear in the examination after completing some formalities at the discretion of the concerned authorities.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall well in advance. No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are only allowed to carry pencils, black ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card inside the examination hall.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination hall for paper I before 12:00 PM and for paper II before 5:00 PM.
If impersonation in the examination is caught, it will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE Advanced 2017.