JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 to be available for download on May 10. JEE Advanced admit card 2017 will be issued to candidates who will successfully register for the entrance examination. Applicants can get access to the admit card of JEE Advanced until the exam day, i.e. May 21. To download JEE Advanced admit card 2017 candidates have to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin in the space provided. The admit card of JEE Advanced will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of the question paper etc. The address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates will also be mentioned in the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card. After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure to take its print out and keep it safe. The JEE Advanced admit card is an important document as without it no student will be allowed to appear in the exam. The link to download the admit card of JEE Advanced will be provided on this page. To know how to download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card, steps to resolve discrepancy and more, read the article given below.
JEE Advanced Admit Card Dates
The admit card of JEE Advanced will be released by the examination authority, IIT Madras on May 10, 2017. The table given below shows the important dates pertaining to JEE Advanced 2017 admit card.
|S.No.||JEE Advanced Admit Card Events||Dates|
|1.||JEE Advanced 2017 admit card available from||May 10, 2017 (10:00 am)|
|2.||Last date to download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card||May 21, 2017 (9:00 am)|
|3.||JEE Advanced Exam Day||May 21, 2017|
Who can download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The top 2,20,000 successful candidates of JEE Main are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced. In order to appear in the examination, candidates will require filling the application form of JEE Advanced. The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 will be issued to only those candidates who will successfully register for the examination. Candidates also have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced 2017 to appear in the exam. If found ineligible, admit card will not be issued to that candidate.
How to download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The stepwise procedure to download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card is given below:
- Candidates can download JEE Advanced admit card from the window which will be provided below.
- Candidates have to enter their JEE Advanced 2017 application number and date of birth
- Enter security pin as shown on the screen and click on submit
- JEE Advanced admit card 2017 will appear on screen
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of JEE Advanced admit card and retain it safely
Details mentioned in JEE advanced 2017 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced admit card will have candidates’ personal as well as academic details. The admit card will have exam time and examination instruction. JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 will have following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the candidate.
- JEE Advanced 2017 roll number
- Date of birth.
- Category of the candidate.
- Address for correspondence.
- Language of the question paper.
- Name and address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates.
Unavailability of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates might face problem in getting access or downloading the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 due to the following reason:
Entering Wrong Details: If the credentials entered in the login window are incorrect, candidates will not be able to download their JEE Advanced admit card. Therefore, candidates must ensure to enter the correct credentials to get access to the admit card.
Incomplete Application Procedure: Candidates will require completing the entire application process. Candidates with incomplete application form will not be issued the hall ticket of JEE Advanced
Rectification of Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy or unavailability of the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT.
How to rectify Discrepancy in JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must ensure that the all details reflecting on the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy or unavailability of the admit card, candidates must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT for rectification.
Moreover, if candidates are unable to download JEE Advanced admit card despite successfully registering for the exam or even after entering correct credentials, they must immediately contact the chairman of JEE Advanced of the respective zonal IIT and enquire about the same. The contact details of zone wise IITs is given below in the table:
|IIT Zone||Zone wise Institute||Address||Contact Details|
|South||IIT Madras||Organizing Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Madras, Chennai ‐ 600036||Phone: +91 44 22578220 Fax: +91 44 22578224 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|West||IIT Bombay||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai ‐ 400076||Phone: +91 22 25769093 Fax: +91 22 25720305 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Central||IIT Kanpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur ‐ 208 016||Phone: +91 512 2597335 Fax: +91 512 2590103 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|East||IIT Kharagpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur ‐ 721302||Phone: +91 3222 282102Fax: +91 3222 278242 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North||IIT Roorkee||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee ‐ 247667||Phone: +91 1332 284272 Fax: +91 1332 285346 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|North East||IIT Guwahati||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati ‐ 781039||Phone: +91 361 2692795 Fax: +91 361 2582180 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Central||IIT Delhi||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi ‐ 110016||Phone: +91 11 26591785Fax: +91 11 26581067 E‐mail: email@example.com|
Highlights of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card along with an original photo identity card to the exam centre of JEE Advanced 2017. Without the printed copy of the admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as by representatives of IIT. The original JEE Advanced admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination.
- The original admit card must be retained safely till the completion of the admission procedure
- Students who fail to verify their identity may not be allowed to appear in the examination. However, after completing some formalities at the discretion of the concerned authorities, such candidates might be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least one and a half hour prior to the start of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are only allowed to carry pencils, black ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall for paper I before 12:00 pm and for paper II before 5:00 pm.
- If impersonation in the examination is caught, it will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE Advanced 2017.