JCECE 2017 Syllabus will be based on 10+2 syllabus prescribed by CBSE and State Board. It will be a good practice to start the preparation for the JCECE 2017 with the through knowledge of JCECE 2017 Syllabus. A systematic study of the syllabus will help the candidates to prepare effectively for the entrance exam on May 13, 2017. The syllabus of JCECE 2017 covers three subjects Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Candidates must go through the syllabus to know the topics along with their subtopics, formulas etc. For better preparation practice from the sample papers, previous year question papers etc. To download and get all the details about the Syllabus of JCECE 2017 read the complete article below.
JCECE 2017 Syllabus for Physics
|1||Physical World and Measurement|
|3||Laws of Motion|
|4||Work, Energy and PoweS.No. Units|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|8||Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|9||Oscillations and Waves|
|11||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|12||Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents|
|15||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|16||Atoms & Nuclei|
JCECE 2017 Syllabus for Chemistry
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|7||Structure of Atom|
|8||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|9||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|10||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|15||S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|16||Some P-Block Elements|
|19||D and F Block Elements|
|21||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|22||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|23||Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|26||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
JCECE 2017 Syllabus for Mathematics
|1||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|3||Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|4||Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations|
|6||Permutations & Theorem|
|9||Sequence and Series|
|11||Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry|
|12||Limits and Derivatives|
|15||Relations and Functions|
|16||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|19||Continuity and Differentiability|
|20||Applications of Derivatives|
|24||Three – dimensional Geometry|
Preparation Tips for JCECE 2017
Candidates can prepare well for the JCECE 2017 by following the guidelines below:
- Make a proper timetable before starting any unit from the Syllabus of JCECE 2017.
- Applicants need to cover all the syllabus with special attention to their problem areas that they will find during the preparation.
- To write and answer each question correctly it is important to practice all the formulas and methods and be aware of the Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017.
- The revision must be done thoroughly and as many times as they can.
- Regularly practice from Sample Papers of JCECE 2017 and answer the previous year question papers along with mock tests. This would give the candidates a fair idea of the question paper and study accordingly.
For more latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/. For any further queries & doubts, JCECE 2017 Syllabus leave your comments below