JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of JCECE 2017 will comprise of the overall pattern of the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) 2017 scheduled to be held on May 7, 2017. To appear in the entrance test candidates must be aware of JCECE exam pattern that will contain details about the total number of questions, marking scheme, distribution of marks section wise, types of questions, duration of the exam, the language of the question paper etc. The candidates must go through the JCECE 2017 exam pattern to effectively prepare for the entrance test. For better preparation, along with the JCECE exam pattern 2017 candidates can also prepare from practice papers and sample papers. To get all the detailed information about JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern read the article below.
JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
Below are the pattern of the question paper of JCECE 2017:
- Questions asked in JCECE 2017 will be based on Class 12 exam as prescribed by CBSE.
- The question paper of JCECE 2017 will comprise objective type questions from subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Applicants will be given only three hours to complete the JCECE question paper.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from the three subjects.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use the calculator, mobile phone or any electronic devices, materials like log table, book, notebook etc.
- The language of the JCECE question paper will be in English and Hindi.
Marking Scheme of JCECE 2017
- The correct answer will be given 1 mark, and for an incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The question paper of JCECE 2017 will be in both, English and Hindi language.
- No materials will be brought into the examination hall of JCECE 2017.
- Candidates will have to darken the correct option by using black ball pen on the OMR sheet provided to them in the examination hall.
- No marks will be deducted for unanswered question. However, the candidates are advised not to answer the questions which they do not know or in case they are unsure of the correct answer. If any candidate attempts more than one answer as incorrect then it will be negatively marked.
Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017
The table shows the complete structure of the examination paper with subject groups, types of questions, the number of questions and subjects in total:
Below are the subject groups along with the total no.of questions and types:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
For more latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on JCECE 2017 Exam pattern comment below