JCECE 2017 Counselling: The JCECE Board will conduct the Counselling of JCECE 2017 after result declaration. The applicants who will reach the cutoff marks and score more than the cutoff will be called for counselling rounds. The counselling will be of two rounds. The first round will be based on the merit list and the second counselling will be filled if there are vacancies after the first round. JCECE 2017 Counselling fee will have to be submitted through challan 750 for general and Rs. 500 for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe.Candidates will have to pay the partial admission fee at the time of counselling process. The admit card of JCECE 2017 will also have to be produced along with the documents needed without which the candidates might be rejected from admission. All the detailed information of JCECE Counselling 2017 is given below in the article.
Documents required at the JCECE 2017 Counselling
All the candidates must bring the following particulars at the time of Counselling of JCECE 2017.
- Passing Certificate, Admit Card, Mark sheet, (Original/Provisional) of 10th /any equivalent examination.
- Passing Certificate, Admit Card, Mark sheet, (Original/Provisional of I.SC. /10+2/any equivalent examination
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) /D.C of Jharkhand state
- One passport size photograph made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling JCECE 2017 Application Form.
- Counselling Letter provided by the Board
- JCECE 2017 Admit Card issued by the JCECE Board.
- Income Certificate issued by SDO (Civil)/D.C. of Jharakhand State- who claiming under TFW Quota
- Discharge Certificate/Pension Book if applying under SMQ quota.
Note: School leaving certificate not required at the Counselling of JCECE 2017. It must be submitted during admission at the Participating Institutes of JCECE 2017.
JCECE 2017 Counselling
The counselling will be held in two rounds:
First Round of JCECE Counselling 2017: The applicants will be selected on the basis of the merit rank obtained by them in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE). Only after examining of all the required original documents/certificates and after complete satisfaction about the identity of the candidate, the JCECE Board will allow making selections of the Institute and Course/Stream on Merit-Cum-Choice at according to their Merit order.
Second Round of JCECE Counselling 2017: If in case there are the vacancy after the First Round of JCECE 2017 Counselling then the JCECE Board will conduct Second Round of Counselling JCECE 2017. The criteria will be same as the first round.
Note: The candidates will have to pay the partial admission fees at the time of counselling. If any candidate wants to change their seat allotted at the time of 1st counselling and want to change it in the 2nd counselling round then the Jharkhand Examination Board will finalise their decision in such case after the admission is over.
Important points pertaining to JCECE 2017 Counselling
- Candidates can show the FIR copy if they have lost the original admit card.
- The applicants are required to carry their original copies and self-attested xerox copies of the listed certificates at the time of JCECE 2017 Counselling. Aspirants must note they must produce all thew original document. If any candidates’ is found that their certificates turn out to be illegal then the conducting body will take serious action against such candidate.
- There is no guarantee of admission of candidates included in the Merit List at the time of counselling.
- It is compulsory for all the aspirants to submit an Affidavit in favour of the “Anti-Ragging Act by University Grant Commission” at the time of admission.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries related to JCECE 2017 Counselling leave your comments below