JCECE 2017 Counselling: The counselling of JCECE 2017 has started on June 07, 2017. The candidates must be present in the JCECE counselling 2017 as per their rank obtained in JEECE 2017. The authority is conducting Computerised Multi Table Parallel Counselling for admission to various B.Tech courses. The candidates can check the complete JCECE counselling schedule as per the Common Merit List from the table given below on this page. During the JEECE 2017 Counselling rounds, candidates have to verify their documents, fill up their choices and seats are allotted to the candidates after meeting the eligibility requirements and the preferences of courses and colleges. JCECE 2017 counselling fee is divided two parts- Interview and Seat Allotment fees given below. All the candidates are advised to carry their original documents without which they will not be granted admission in the colleges/institutes of Jharkhand. To get complete details about JCECE 2017 Counselling, documents required, fee payment, registration procedure read the article below.
JCECE 2017 Counselling Venue
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
JCECE 2017 Counselling Date and Schedule
|S.No||CML Rank Range||Counselling date||Time|
|1.||1 to 350||June 7, 2017||10 am|
|2.||351 to 700||June 7, 2017||1 pm|
|3.||701 to 1100||June 8, 2017||10 am|
|4.||1101 to 1500||June 8, 2017||1 pm|
|5.||1501 to 2000||June 9, 2017||10 am|
|6.||2001 to 2500||June 9, 2017||1 pm|
|7.||2501 to 3250||June 10, 2017||10 am|
|8.||3251 to 4000||June 10, 2017||1 pm|
|9.||4001 to 5000||June 12, 2017||10 am|
|10.||5001 to 6000||June 12, 2017||1 pm|
|11.||6001 to 8000||June 13, 2017||10 am|
|12.||8001 to 10000||June 13, 2017||1 pm|
|13.||10001 to 12000||June 14, 2017||10 am|
|14.||12001 to 15000||June 14, 2017||1 pm|
|15.||15001 to 16271||June 15, 2017||10 am|
JCECE Counselling schedule for the Ex-servicemen and other quota
|S.No||CML Rank Range||Counselling date||Time|
|1.||1 to 1||June 15, 2017||10 am|
|2.||1 to 5||June 15, 2017||1 pm|
|3.||1 to 2||June 15, 2017||10 am|
|4.||1 to 3||June 15, 2017||1 pm|
|5.||1 to 1||June 15, 2017||10 am|
|6.||1 to 1||June 15, 2017||1 pm|
|7.||1 to 109||June 15, 2017||10 am|
|8.||1 to 150||June 15, 2017||1 pm|
Documents required at the JCECE 2017 Counselling
All the candidates must bring the following particulars at the time of Counselling of JCECE 2017.
- Passing Certificate, Admit Card, Mark sheet, (Original/Provisional) of 10th /any equivalent examination.
- Passing Certificate, Admit Card, Mark sheet, (Original/Provisional of I.SC. /10+2/any equivalent examination
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) /D.C of Jharkhand state
- One passport size photograph made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling JCECE 2017 Application Form.
- Counselling Letter provided by the Board
- JCECE 2017 Admit Card issued by the JCECE Board.
- Income Certificate issued by SDO (Civil)/D.C. of Jharakhand State- who claiming under TFW Quota
- Discharge Certificate/Pension Book if applying under SMQ quota.
Note: School leaving certificate not required at the Counselling of JCECE 2017. It must be submitted during admission at the Participating Institutes of JCECE 2017.
JCECE 2017 Live Seat Matrix Click here or check window below”
JCECE 2017 Counselling Procedure
The counselling will be held in two rounds:
First Round of JCECE Counselling 2017
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of the merit rank obtained by them in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE).
- Only after examining of all the required original documents/certificates and after complete satisfaction about the identity of the candidate, the JCECE Board will allow making selections of the Institute and Course/Stream on Merit-Cum-Choice at according to their Merit order.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring all their original documents along with xerox copies for each one of them. The xerox copies must be self-attested for designated government officials. However, any invalid identity proof/photocopies/fax copies must not be submitted to the authority as it will be considered invalid for admission.
- The candidates will have to report to the JCECE Counselling venue as per CML Rank on the specific dates. The address of the counselling venue is given below.
JCECE 2017 Counselling Fees
|Categories||Interview Fees||Seat Allotment Fees|
|General/ BC I / BC II||Rs 650||Rs 1000|
|SC/ST/Female candidates||Rs 400|
The candidates can pay the above fees using three methods given below:
- By downloading bank challan from any Nationalised Bank
- Through Indian Postal Order challan of any computerized bank
- Indian Postal Order from any post office
The challan must be drawn in favour of ” Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
Second Round of JCECE Counselling 2017: If in case there are the vacancy after the first round of JCECE 2017 Counselling then the JCECE Board will conduct Second Round of Counselling JCECE 2017. The criteria will be same as the first round.
Note: The candidates will have to pay the partial admission fees at the time of counselling. If any candidate wants to change their seat allotted at the time of 1st counselling and want to change it in the 2nd counselling round then the Jharkhand Examination Board will finalise their decision in such case after the admission is over.
JCECE 2017 Seat Allotment
The candidates will be allotted seats in the government and private institutes/colleges in the state of Jharkhand after completion of the JCECE counselling 2017 rounds. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of preferences made by the candidates as well as the availability of seats in the institutes. JCECE 2017 qualified candidates will be allotted seats in undergraduate programs by JCECEB on merit basis, reservation policies and other admission criteria prescribed by the university. Candidates who will be allotted the seats will have to pay the admission fees as mentioned above. After payment, candidates must collect the provisional JEECE seat allotment letter and report to the college as specified. The candidates have to pay the balance fees at the time of reporting to their allotted institute.
Important points pertaining to JCECE 2017 Counselling
- Candidates can show the FIR copy if they have lost the original admit card.
- The applicants are required to carry their original copies and self-attested xerox copies of the listed certificates at the time of JCECE 2017 Counselling. Aspirants must note they must produce all thew original document. If any candidates’ is found that their certificates turn out to be illegal then the conducting body will take serious action against such candidate.
- There is no guarantee of admission of candidates included in the Merit List at the time of counselling.
- It is compulsory for all the aspirants to submit an Affidavit in favour of the “Anti-Ragging Act by University Grant Commission” at the time of admission.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries related to JCECE 2017 Counselling leave your comments below