JCECE 2017 Answer Key – JCECEB has released JCECE Answer Key 2017 on May 14. All the candidates who appeared for Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. can download the JCECE Answer key for all codes- A, B, C, D. JCECE answer key consists of all the correct answers to the questions asked in JCECE 2017 exam. If any candidates find any discrepancies in the released JEECE 2017 answer key then they can challenge them before May 18, 2017 (5:00 pm) and send their solved JEECE answer key along with proofs to the given address below. The Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) 2017 answer key is available in PDF format on this page. JCECE 2017 was conducted on May 13. To get all the detailed information on JCECE 2017 Answer Keys read the article given below.
Download JCECE 2017 Answer key
|S.No||Download Answer Key||With Solutions|
Download the JCECE 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates must access the link available on this page
- Find the correct set of the question paper that you have appeared in the exam.
- Click on download option to match your answers. It is important for all candidates to preserve the answer keys for calculation of marks.
- Use the “marking scheme of JCECE 2017” to match your answers.
To match the JCECE 2017 Answer Keys correctly candidates must follow the Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017. For the benefit of the candidates the Marking Scheme of JCECE 2017
- Each question of JCECE 2017 will carry one mark each. I/4th of the marks will be deducted from the total marks for every incorrect answer.
- There will be no marks deducted for any unanswered questions. Thereafter no deduction will be done from the total scores.
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi language. No other language shall be entertained by the conducting body.
How to Challenge JCECE Answer Key 2017
Candidates can challenge JCECE answer key 2017 by sending an email or by visiting in person the examination authority office, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010, along with the supporting documents. The candidates must challenge the JEECE Answer Key 2017 before May 18 (5:00 pm).
Some of the important points of the structure of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is as follows:
- The exam was conducted in an offline mode in six towns of Jharkhand.
- There were Multiple Choice Questions for each subject group.
- The total number of questions that the candidates need to attempt was 150 marks.
- The candidates were given three hours in total for appearing in the test.
The candidates must also go through the JCECE 2017 Cutoff to check the list of institutes in which they can get admission.
The Result of JCECE 2017 will be declared in the online mode in May 22 . The Merit List of JCECE 2017 will be published along with the result. Applicants will be called for the counselling process. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds for the eligible aspirants of JCECE 2017. The candidates need to produce their documents in original duly signed by the prescribed authority. The candidates who will fail to do so will be disqualified for admission process. Therefore it is important to check the eligibility norms as well as the reservation policy set by the conducting body.
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates & news or for any queries on JCECE 2017 Answer Key leave a comment below