JCECE 2017 Cutoff: The JCECE cutoff 2017 will be the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates must reach the for admission in the colleges of Jharkhand. The JCECE cutoff will be declared for all courses and categories .The JEECE 2017 cutoff is set to delimit the number of candidates for admission in the institutes of Jharkhand. Cutoff marks will be announced after the declaration of the result in the 4th week of May 2017. JCECEB, conducting body will consider several factors to calculate the JEECE cutoff marks for the engineering courses such as the exam difficulty level, total number of candidates appeared in JEECE 2017, total qualified candidates, seats available for each course in the institutes etc. All the eligible candidates who have scored more than or equal to the JCECE 2017 cutoff marks will be called for counselling/admission process. To get complete information on JCECE 2017 Cutoff go through the article below.
Latest: JEECE 2017 Result declared – Check here
JCECE 2017 Cutoff factors
The University will set JCECE 2017 Cutoff scores depending on several factors. Here are some important factors which determine the cutoff marks of JCECE 2017
- The number of seats available for various B.Tech courses.
- The number of candidates appearing for the examination.
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of applicants appearing in JCECE 2017
- The highest marks scored by the candidate in the entrance test according to the subjects.
Important Points on JCECE 2017 Cutoff
- Candidates must note that the conducting body will only declare the cutoff marks. No other authority will have the right to set the Cutoff of JCECE 2017.
- Aspirants who will not secure more than the prescribed minimum marks will not be called for Counselling of JCECE 2017.
- The Result of JCECE 2017 will be announced as per the performance of the candidate in the entrance test and as per their ranks obtained in JCECE 2017. The cutoff will be declared after the result declaration.
- Cutoff marks will be different for each engineering branch. Before entering their choices in the JCECE 2017 Counselling held in online and offline modes candidates must go through the JCECE 2017 Cutoff scores.
- The cutoff will be different for the candidates applying under the JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats.
- We will update this as soon as the JCECE 2017 Cutoff marks are published by the authority.
The application process for JCECE 2017 will start from the 2nd week of April 2017. Every year Jharkhand Combined Entrance Combination Board conducts the entrance test who want to pursue B.E/B.Tech courses in the state of Jharkhand. However, such candidate has to meet the Eligibility Criteria of JCECE 2017 and produce their certificates at the time of counselling process. Ineligible candidates will be disqualified for counselling/admission process.
For any other queries regarding JCECE 2017 Cutoff drop your comments below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for any updates & news.