Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling: The counselling of Jaypee B.Tech will be conducted through JEE Main from July 01. The Jaypee B.Tech 2017 counselling will be held for JU, JIIT, JUIT, JUET institutes on the schedule dates given below. However Jaypee B.Tech counselling based on 10+2 marks merit will start by July 10, 2017 The merit list of Jaypee B.Tech will be declared on June 25 for JEE Main qualified candidates. The selected candidates will be sent a counselling call letter through Email ID mentioning their selection, counselling schedule and important instructions. The registration for counselling was made avialble from March 10 to June 20. The candidates applying through 10+2 marks merit can submit their applications untill June 30, 2017. During Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling, candidates will have to participate in registration, verify their documents, fill their choices of programmes and institutes, pay the fees and report to the allotted institutes as per the seat allotment results. Only those candidates who have a JEE Main 2017 All India Rank/passed Class XII are eligible for Jaypee B.Tech counselling 2017. The candidates will be offered admission in the participating institutes of Jaypee B.tech admissions based on the merit list prepared by the authority. To get complete details about Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling read the article below.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling Dates
Below are scheduled dates of Jaypee B.Tech Counselling through JEE Main 2017:
|S.No.||Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Admissions||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date for Application Process||10th March (Friday), 2017|
|2||Last Date for Applying (online/offline) (JEE 2017 Based)||20th June (Tuesday), 2017|
|3||Display of Merit‐list on website (JEE 2017 Based)||by 25th June, 2017|
|4||Last Date for Applying (online/offline) (10+2 marks merit based)||30th June 2017|
|5||Counselling (10+2 marks merit based)||Tentatively by10th July 2017|
|6||Common Counselling for seat allotmentat JIIT, Noida (JEE Main 2017 Rank‐wise)||1st July (Saturday), 2017|
|7||Common Counselling for seat allotment at JIIT, Noida (JEE Main 2017 Rank‐wise)||2nd July (Sunday), 2017|
|8||Common Counselling for seat allotment at JUIT Waknaghat (JEE Main 2017 Rank‐wise)||4th July (Tuesday), 2017|
|9||Common Counselling for seat allotment at JUET, Guna (JEE Main 2017 Rank‐wise)||7th July (Friday), 2017|
|10||Registration at respective Institutes||20th July (Thursday), 2017|
|11||Commencement of Classes||21st July 2017|
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling Venue
Candidates must note that venue of counseling for admission to any of the four Universities will be as per merit of JEE Main Rank 2017 and not as per location of the candidate.
|July 01 and 02, 2017||JIIT Noida|
|July 4, 2017||JUIT, Waknaghat|
|July 7, 2017||JUET, Guna|
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure
A combined counseling for JIIT‐Noida, JUIT‐Waknaghat, JUET‐Guna & JU‐Anoopshahr shall be held from July 1 to 7, 2017.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Registration- The candidates should have filled common application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 available in offline or online for JEE based admissions for four Universities. A separate was also made available for class 10+2 marks based admission candidates applying to JUET, Guna and JU, Anoopshahr under 10+2 marks merit category. No additional cost is needed if the student opts forJUET, Guna and/or JU Anoopshahr under JEE category.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Merit List – There will be two merit lists prepared for JEE Main 2017 and Class XII merit based candidates:
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Merit List for JEE Main applicants: The merit amongst applications received for admission to Jaypee Institutes shall be drawn based only on the overall All India Rank of JEE Main 2017 examination by 25th June, 2017. JEE Score /Ranking in any category or state including general etc shall not be taken into account. The merit list for SC/ST candidates shall be made by applying the cut off 10% below the final rank in JEE Main 2017 obtained by the candidates short listed in the general category.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Merit List for Class 10+2: List of short listed candidates for counselling will be provided by the institutes and candidates will be informed through email. Candidates whose names appear on the merit lists must appear in the counselling.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling Call Letter
- The candidates will be invited for counselling. The call letter shall be sent or made available through the following ways:
- Details including dates and venues shall be provided by the institutes
- Candidates will be sent an email. Therefore all candidates must register with correct emails while filling the application form.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit lists but who are not informed through emails for counselling must also appear for counselling on the specific dates.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Choice Filling
The candidates must fill their choices during the counselling process. Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Admissions at the time of counseling shall be based on JEE Main 2017 rank and the choice of Universities/ Branch exercised by the candidate. Candidates shall be allowed to fill their choice for maximum of four courses whether as a selected or waitlisted candidate within the University chosen. Thus the candidate shall have the option of up‐gradation in branches as per the merit and priority exercised but within the same University. The candidate shall have the option of freezing the admission, if so desired, anytime before next updation is carried out as per the schedule to be announced with the counseling instructions.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of preferences of programmes and colleges at the time of counseling in order of the merit based on All India Rank of JEE Main 2017
- For the Biotechnology and Bioinformatics programs, 50% of seats shall be allotted through JEE 2017 merit. The balance 50% seats in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics programs shall be allotted on the basis of merit at 10+2 level or equivalent for which separate application is required.
- 10% seats at JUIT, Waknaghat only are reserved for Himachal Pradesh (HP) category candidates in that the candidate should have qualified the 10+2 examination from any of the schools/institutions located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Being a domiciled resident does not automatically qualify a candidate for the HP quota seat. They must fulfil the eligibility criteria of Jaypee B.Tech Admission 2017.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit lists displayed on the website, but who are not informed for admission must contact respective Registrars at mail Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Fees Structure
Below are the institute wise fees structure to be paid for admission in the allotted institutes:
|S.No.||Fees Structure||JIIT, Noida
(Sec‐62 and Sec‐128)
|JUIT, Waknaghat||JUET, Guna||Jaypee University, Anoopshahr|
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 75000/‐ per sem||Rs. 95000/‐ per sem||Rs. 60000/‐ per sem||Rs. 50000/‐ per sem|
|2||Development Fee||Rs. 60000/‐ per year||‐‐||Rs. 32500/‐ per sem||Rs. 55000/‐ per year|
(incl. food & laundry)
|Rs. 55000/‐ per sem||Rs. 45000/‐ per sem||Rs. 50000/‐ per sem||Rs. 40000/‐ per sem|
|4||Caution Money (One time & Refundable)||Rs. 10000/‐||Rs. 10000/‐||Rs. 10000/‐||Rs. 10000/‐|
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates must visit their respective institutes after completetion of the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling Rounds. The registration at the allotted institutes will be held on July 20, 2017. Candidates msut pay the required fees as per the institutes given above and start their academic year.
For more updates & news stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Counselling comment below