IUET 2017 – Candidates who are willing to appear in the Integral University Entrance Test (IUET) 2017 must start filling their application form which is available online and also it is downloadable. The exam will be held on May 2017. Admissions will be conducted for various engineering programmes by the conducting body. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured on the entrance test. Desired candidates must look below for the application form process, eligibility criteria, programmes offered, admit card, exam pattern, exam centres and more on IUET 2017.
Latest: Apply for IUET 2017- Click here
Salient Features of IUET 2017
- Exam Name : Integral University Entrance Test (IUET) 2017
- Conducted by : Integral University
- Exam Level : Undergraduate
- Course: Engineering courses
Programmes Offered for IUET 2017
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Note: There will be two campuses Lucknow and Shahjahanpur where the candidates will be admitted for various engineering courses. They can select one of the two campuses.
IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory to be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 Standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and of the optional subjects out of Chemistry/ Bio-Tech/ Computer Science with a minimum of 45% from a recognised Board.
- Students holding passports issued by foreign countries including people of Indian origin who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI): Student with NRI status; students who are Indian citizens but have written their qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2) from a school or college abroad.
- NRI Sponsored Students: Students are Indian citizens, whose father/mother is an NRI.
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form of IUET 2017||Open now|
|Last date to fill in the application form||2017-04-01|
|Admit Card can be download||After Payment of Application Fees|
|Examination date of B.Tech candidates||1st week of May 2017|
|Examination date of M.Tech candidates||2017-05-01|
|Result for IUET 2017 will be declared on||2017-06-01|
IUET 2017 Application Form
Documents needed to be enclosed with the application form
- Marksheet of High School or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination
- Graduation mark sheets of all years
- Photograph – 3.5cm x 4.5cm
Application Form to candidates will be available in both offline and online modes. Candidates who ensure their eligibility should fill and submit the form.
Online Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Download the Application Form of IUET 2017 and take print out of it.
- At last send the application form along with the Demand Draft to the official address.
- Candidates can also pay the fees through PAYU web page for payment by filling in all the details for payment.
Offline Application Form
- Download the Application Form of IUET 2017 from the link provided here.
- Fill in the Application Form in the required fields.
- Get Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- for Test Courses and for non-Test Courses Rs 700/-
- Remit the application fee in the form of demand draft. The draft should be made in favor “Treasurer Integral University” and it should be payable at Lucknow.
- Submit the application form along with the Demand Draft via post or by hand, to the address given below
- Candidates who are paying through PayU will be sent an email ID after making payment.
Coordinator, IUET 2017,
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026
IUET 2017 Exam Centres
Candidates must select any three preferences from the test centres below.
|States||Exam City Centres|
Note: There may be additional test cities subject to availability of seats. If any additional Test Centres are notified we will update in this article.
IUET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully paid the IUET 2017 Application Fees will be able to download the admit cards.The admit card will be only available to the candidates who will submit the application forms. Therefore it must be printed and kept it safely. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit Cards. Damage/improper cards will not be accepted and might lead to disqualification. It is necessary to bring an Identity proof in the examination hall along with the IUET 2017 Admit Card.
IUET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
|Paper 1 (Part – A)||Physics and Chemistry||100 objective questions||200|
|Paper 1 (Part – B)||Mathematics||50 objective questions||100|
IUET 2017 Result
- The Result of IUET 2017 Exam refers the actual performance in the examination.
- It will be available in the online mode and can be easily checked by using the IUET 2017 Admit Card number or roll number.
- The rank card will be published soon after the announcement of the result.
- The candidate can download their rank card by using the necessary login information.
- The Merit list will be published on which the names of the qualified candidates will be displayed.
IUET 2017 Counselling
- The shortlisted students will be then called for the counselling procedure.
- The counselling will be held after the declaration of the result. Candidates will have to verify their documents and seats will be allocated at the time of counselling.
- Admission of the candidates will be based on their performance in the exam of IUET 2017.
Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026 (U.P.) INDIA Admission Cell
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91 522 2890730, 2890812, 3296117, 6451039
Fax : +91 522 2890809
Web : www.iul.ac.in
For more updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any further queries or doubts on IUET 2017 drop your comments below.