ITSAT 2017 – The ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad, will conduct the ITSAT 2017 offline test on May 07, 2017, and online test from May 08 to 20, 2017. The candidates desire to get admission in IFHE, will be required to appear in ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT). The application form of ITSAT 2017 is over. Now, the candidates who have registered sucessfully must complete the ITSAT slot booking 2017 process, which started from March 06 to May 04, 2017. The candidates must note that the process of slot booking of ITSAT works on first come first serve. Therefore, the candidates are advsied to book a date for admission test in the first week of March 2017. Only candidates who will successfully book a slot for ITSAT 2017 will be eligible to download the admit card of ITSAT. The option to download the hall ticket will be available just after booking a slot. The result will be declared on May 30, 2017. The candidates will be selected for admission through counselling, which will commence from June 26 to 30, 2017. To gather detailed information about eligibility, important dates, application procedure, exam pattern, slot booking and more of ITSAT 2017, read the article below.
ITSAT 2017 Salient Features
Examination Name: Icfai Tech School Admission (ITSAT) 2017
Conducting Body: The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Examination Level: Undergraduate Engineering
Exam Mode: Offline (Paper Based Test) and online (Computer Based Test)
ITSAT 2017 Programmes Offered
Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech courses must select from the courses below
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
ITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates have to fulfil the eligibility norms set by ICFAI in order to take admission.
- The minimum age requirements for all the candidates will be different for every exam that have appeared. They should fulfil the required age as set by the respective board.
- All the candidates must pass with 60% and above aggregate marks in Class X and XII or equivalent examination. All the candidates must pass with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared for XII and are waiting for results are also eligible to apply for ITSAT 2017.
- All the candidates have to complete 12 years of formal education in order apply for B.Tech courses.
- Applicants will be selected based on the marks obtained in ITSAT 2017/JEE Main 2017/State Level entrance test/any other National Level Engineering Entrance Test (2017).
- All the candidates should provide the documents at the time of verification. The conducting body will decide the eligibility that will be final.
ITSAT 2017 important Dates
|S.No.||ITSAT 2017 Events||Dates|
|1||Application Form of ITSAT 2017||Available|
|2||Last Date to fill the Application Form||April 20, 2017|
|3||Slot Booking of ITSAT 2017 will start from||March 06 to May 04, 2017|
|4||Admit Card will be avialble for download||March 06 to May 04, 2017|
|5||ITSAT 2017 Paper Based Test (PBT)||May 7, 2017|
|6||ITSAT 2017 Computer Based Test (CBT)||May 8 to 20, 2017|
|7||Result will be declared on||May 30, 2017|
|8||Interview will start from||June 26 to 30, 2017|
ITSAT 2017 Application Form
There will be online application which is available in the link provided above. The offline application forms can be obtained by the candidates from the admission office. All the candidates who are willing to take admission and appear in ITSAT 2017 must follow the steps below
Online Application Form of ITSAT 2017
- Please Check the Branch you wish to Enroll : Candidates must select “five courses” according to their preferences.
- Enter details from JEE Main 2017/State Level Engineering Entrance Test/Any Other Entrance Tests
- Name of the Candidate: Enter the name in capitals only as written in School Certificates, Test Center Code, Test Option.
- Upload Photograph: Size should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm and not more than 25 – 30 kb.
- Personal Details: All the candidates must fill correct details using capitals only.
- Academic records: Candidates must enter school and college details
- Enter the Language Proficiency: Enter the proficiency in speaking/writing/speaking by selecting from the options given.
- Awards and Recognitions in academic and sports
- Select from the sources of contact
- Candidate’s Family Background
- Mode of payment : select from offline/online(credit card/net banking)
- Click on “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Offline Application Form
Candidates must fill the application form obtained from the admission office. All the applicants must affix a photograph in the space provided. The completed form must be submitted to the Admission Office along with Demand Draft of Rs. 700. The Demand Draft must prepared in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2017” payable at Hyderabad and sent to
ITSAT 2017 Exam Centres
The exam city centres are available for the candidates who want to appear in Paper-Based Test on May 7 and Computer Based Test from May 8 to 20, 2017. Candidates must select at least one option from the given Exam Centres of ITSAT 2017. Once the centres are chosen it cannot change after the final submission of ITSAT 2017 Application Form.
ITSAT 2017 Slot Booking
All the candidates must follow the Six Steps to be followed by the candidates in order to complete the Slot Booking process. Candidates must enter ITSAT 2017 Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as a password in the space provided. The password must be changed after logging in.
Click here to book ITSAT 2017 Slot
Steps to be followed for Slot Booking
All the candidates must book a slot for ITSAT 2017 as per their convenience. The ITSAT slot booking 2017 includes six steps to be followed in order to book an exam date. Candidates must login using their application number as login ID and date of birth as password, in the link provided below.
Steps to be followed for ITSAT slot booking
After successful logging in, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Selection of City – The candidates must select a city for test centre from the dropdown provided on the left side of the screen.
Step 2: Select Date – Candidates can either book a slot by date or by time from the radio button. Selecting a date will display the calendar, in which candidates need to select the most suitable date. On the basis of date selected, the available slots will be displayed.
Step 3: Select Time – If the candidates selects to book through time, the list of available time slots will be displayed on the screen. Based on the time selected by candidates, a calendar with available dates will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Submit the details – Submit all the required details in the designated space provided and wait till process is completed.
Step 5: Verify and confirm the details – The candidates need to verify the details and if all the details are correct, then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
Step 6: Print the Hall Ticket (Admit Card of ITSAT) – Click on ‘Print the hall ticket’ to make a print out of ITSAT admit card.
ITSAT 2017 Admit Card
In order to download the admit card of ITSAT 2017, the candidates must complete the slot booking procedure. Immediately after slot booking, the candidates can download the ITSAT admit card 2017. Candidates can also get their copies of admit card by using “Application for ITSAT 2017” link. Enter the Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as Password if not changed or enter the changed password.
ITSAT 2017 Syllabus
ITSAT 2017 Syllabus is based on syllabus provided by ICFAI Universities for appearing in ITSAT 2017 examination. Candidates must go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly with the given topics. Candidates must cover and keep notes on all the important topics, sub- topics, formulas etc.to score good marks in the entrance test.
ITSAT 2017 Result
The Result of ITSAT 2017 will be published online by ICFAI University. Successful candidates who will appear for the entrance test will also be notified through their individual Email Ids/Post.
Only those candidates who have passed the ITSAT 2017 will be individually informed by the conducting body.
ITSAT 2017 Counselling
The counselling will be based on the marks obtained in the ITSAT 2017 examination for admission into 7 colleges in ICFAI Universities Hyderabad, Jharkhand, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Jaipur and Raipur. All the candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling process. The shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter for the counselling round. The preferences will also be taken into account during the Seat Allotment process. The final allocation of seats will be done after verification of documents, availability of seats for various B.Tech courses undertaken by Admission Committee IFHE, Hyderabad. The counselling will be held in seven centres across the country.
Documents required during ITSAT 2017 Counselling
- Mark sheets of class X and XII examination
- Candidate’s birth certificate
- Migration/Transfer certificate after completing the qualifying examination(Class XII) or equivalent from a recognised board
- ITSAT/JEE Main Scorecard
- Counselling call letter
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for details on ITSAT 2017 and for any queries leave your comments below.