Exam Name: IPU CET 2012
About Exam (IPU CET 2012):
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) invites all the applicants who are interested in taking admission in various Engineering courses. The university was established by the Government of NCT of Delhi and is recognized by UGC. The university is accredited as ‘A’ Grade University by NAAC and admission into this University is done on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in the Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2012).
IPU CET 2012: Seats Reservation
85% for Delhi Candidates, 15% for Outside Delhi students
IPU CET 2012: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in aggregate with a pass in English. Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination can also apply. Also a candidate should not be more than 21 years of age
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has notified that the University will conduct the common entrance test (CET) for academic session 2012-2013 as per the schedule mentioned in the notification. The online submission dates for IPU CET 2012 will be notified shortly.
IPU CET 2012 IMPORTANT DATES :
APPLICATION LAST DATE :16/04/2012
IPUCET 2012 DATE: 02/06/2012
IPUCET 2012 TIME: 02.00-4.30 PM
IPU CET 2012 Result DATE: 12/06/2012
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Universityestablished by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.
The University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
The University has been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, for a period of three years.
It has been accredited “A Grade” by NAAC during Feb – March 2007.
It awards various degrees like: B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (Environment Management), M.Sc.(Forensic Science), M.Sc.(Ciminology), B.Arch., BCA, BBA, MBA, BMC, B.Sc.(MLT), B.Sc.(Hons) Nursing, BJ(MC), BASLP, BRT, B.Pharma, BPT, MPT, BHMCT, B.Ed., LLB, LLM, MAHM, MCPHM, MHRPD, BHMS, MBBS and Ph.D etc. The admission to these programmes are done yearly through Common Entrance Test.
IPU CET 2012: Colleges under Exam
- University School of Chemical Technology, Kashmere Gate
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Engineering College, Paschim Vihar
- Maharaja Agarsen Institute of Technology,Sector – 22 / Rohini
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kashmere Gate (G)
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Govt. of NCT Delhi),Geeta Colony,
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, C-4, Janak Puri
- G B Pant Govt. Engineering College
- National Power Training Institute, Badarpur
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology
- Northern India Engineering College FC-26, Shastri Park, New Delhi-54
- Ansal Institute of Technology
- Amity School of Engg & tech, bijwasan
- Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DITE)
- Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering, 245, Village Budhpur
- HMR Institute of Technology and Management, Hameed Pur
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College,Jaffarpur, Najafgarh
- University School of Information Technology, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi
Students who applied for IPU CET 2012 Entrance Test are advised to take of Photocopy of the duly filled in application form before Submitting their IPU CET 2012 Application Form. Students who applied Either Online mode or Offline mode can check the IPU CET 2012 Application Form Submission Process.
IPU CET 2012 Application Form Submission by In person :
The IPU CET 2012 Application Form Filled should be sealed on a printed envelope given along with Admission Brochure, should be submitted by hand at the University counter
IPU CET 2012 Application Form Submission by Post :
i The IPU CET 2012 Application Form Filled should be sealed on a printed envelope given along with Admission Brochure, should be submitted to the Admissions office before the Last date. IPU CET 2012 Filled Application Forms should be Sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Address mentioned below:
Controller of Examinations,
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector-16 C, Dwarka,
IPU CET 2012 Online Submission of Application :
For the convenience to the applicants as well as their parents/guardians, the University is also providing the facility of On-Line Submission of Application Form for IPU CET 2012. The IPU CET 2012 Online application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- and Rs.100/- as postage and handling can be submitted through the Internet Link(to be notified on the University Website http://www.ipu.ac.in, 25th January 2012 onwards.
Last Dates for Submission of IPUCET 2012 Application Form :
Last date for Submitting Application for B.Tech./M.Tech (Dual Degree) & B.Tech Programs : 16th April, 2012
Last date for Submitting Online Application forms is : 16th April, 2012
- Applications will not be received after last date is Over so applicants are advised to submit their applications at the earliest, instead of waiting for the last date.
- The date for submission of application form for B.Arch. program will be from 4th June 2012 to 2nd July 2012, but since admissions in these programs will primarily be made on the basis of NATA score, the candidates will be required to send additional information as per the proforma given in Appendix: 14 from 4th June to 2nd July, 2012 i.e. along with the application.
Website URL: www.ipu.ac.in
GGS Indraprastha University
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Admission Helpline: 011-23900166/168.
Some important links of IPU CET 2012
- IPUCET 2012
- IPU CET 2012 Exam Pattern
- IPU CET 2012 Important Dates
- IPU CET 2012 Notification
- IPU CET 2012 Application Submission Process
- IPU CET 2012 Answer Key
- IPU CET 2012 Result
- IPU CET 2012 Counseling
- IPU CET 2012 FAQS
- IPU CET 2012 Cutoff
- IPU CET 2011 Archives