IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment – The Seat Allotment of IPU CET 2017 will be done by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), for granting admission to the candidates into various under graduate engineering colleges. The admission committee will allot the candidates who have filled their choices of course and college during the counselling round. For IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment, Merit List will be taken into consideration. After each round of counselling, the admission committee will announce the availability of seats for the convenience of candidates. before the process of seat allotment, candidates will be required to register first and have to pay the registration fee. Read the article, IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment for more details on allocation of seats and procedure.
Instructions to be followed for IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allocated only after the candidates will have filled their choices in the application form.
- Who have not registered or have not filled the choice, in such cases the candidates will not be allowed to take part in the IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment process.
- On the basis of IPU CET 2017 Merit List, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- It is mandatory to pay the counselling fee and a candidate fails to pay the application fee cannot proceed further.
- After the choice filling round, the candidates will be allotted seats as per the merit list and respective category and region.
- The result of Seat Allotment of IPU CET 2017 will be available online and can be checked by the candidate through his/her account.
- Candidates can download the Provisional Allotment Letter. The option of printing the allotment letter will be provided only for the respective round and for the specific period.
- After the Allotment of Seat, aspirants have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs. 40,000/- to confirm. Any candidate fails to attend the counselling session, the candidate will loose any claim to the allotted seats and will not be considered further for any IPU CET 2017 Seat Allotment process.
- After the payment will be done, if candidate is satisfied with the seats allotted to them, they can click on “Freeze”, if they do not want to participate in other subsequent rounds.
- Or, if the candidate does not click on “Freeze”, the seat allotted to him/her will automatically be allotted to the next higher preference. The particular candidate will not be allowed to participate in the counselling session under any circumstances.
- The candidate can use “Withdraw” option, in case of withdrawal from the allotted seat. After the withdrawal and refund of fees, the candidates will not be considered in the subsequent rounds, except “Spot Counselling”.
- In the last round of online seat allotment, the region-wise and category wise seats will be converted to the unreserved category after doing seat allotment for the reserved category.
- Only the candidates, who have paid Part Academic Fees of Rs. 40,000/- or have not confirmed their seats, and have not withdrawn will be eligible for the sliding round of online seat allotment.
- After the sliding round of couselling, the candidates must report to the allotted college for document verification and payment of balance fees.
This article is based on previous year’s official notifications, keep tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/