PU CET 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor of IPU CET 2017 helps the candidates to estimate their IPU CET 2017 scores and know their ranks. The Indraprastha Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is scheduled to be held on May 20, 2017, for all the B.Tech courses. By using the IPU CET rank predictor 2017 the candidates will be able to predict their chances to qualify in IPU CET 2017 and also know their ranks through which they can get admission. The IPU CET rank predictor is an innovative tool developed to help the candidates for checking their performance by login with the required credentials along with their IPU CET 2017 roll number. A link to use IPU CET 2017 rank predictor will be provided on this page. After appearing for IPU CET 2017 candidates first have to use the answer key and then use marking scheme for calculating their probable marks. To know the complete IPU CET 2017 Rank Predictor procedure and details go through the article below.
About IPU CET 2017 Rank Predictor
The Rank Predictor of IPU CET 2017 is an apparatus used by various candidates to check their unofficial rank. This instrument is a medium to predict the rank immediately. IPU CET 2017 Rank Predictor will be available all over the Internet.
This must be noted that candidates cannot completely rely on the predicted ranks as it may differ from the practical rank. The rank obtained after using the rank predictor can be used to calculate the list of colleges and institutes they can get admission into. The estimated rank can be used to find the estimated list of colleges via IPU CET 2017 College Predictor.
Requisites using Rank Predictor of IPU CET 2017
To check the rank from the rank predictor, candidates must need the following.
- Official or Unofficial IPU CET 2017 Answer Key. Download the answer key to calculate the scores. Download the unofficial answer key, if official answer key is not available.
- Estimated score calculated by the candidate
How to calculate the Score?
- The candidates must firstly, calculate the score by using the answer key, carefully.
- While calculating the score, candidates must follow the IPU CET 2017 Exam Pattern. Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer, whereas, one mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
How to use the IPU CET 2017 Rank Predictor?
- After calculating the scores, the candidate must use the link provided here. The link will be provided here soon.
- After accessing the link is provided, candidates must enter the enrolment number and estimated marks calculated by the candidate.
- Clicking on ‘Submit’ will display the estimate Rank of the candidate.
IPU CET 2017 Answer Key
The Answer Key of IPU CET 2017 will be released by the competent authority after the closure of exam. However, various other private coaching and institute centres will be publishing their answer keys. So, candidates can either use the official or unofficial answer keys to predict the score.
The official answer keys will be announced with the results. Therefore, a candidate is advised to use the unofficial one. Candidates first need to download the IPU CET 2017 Answer Key, else it will not be possible to calculate the estimated scores of the candidate. The Answer Keys will help the candidates to calculate the scores obtained by them in IPU CET 2017.
This article is based on previous year’s data. It will be updated as soon as more and latest notification on IPU CET 2017 Rank Predictor will be announced officially.