IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has defined a set of conditions for admission to the University. IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2017 provide details about the norms such as age and academic qualifications that are required for admission through IPU CET 2017. Candidates seeking admission to various undergraduate engineering courses offered must fulfil the eligibility criteria ordained by the university. Every student must have an understanding of the eligibility criteria required for IPU CET 2017 before applying for the entrance test. Interested students can scroll down and check IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2017 given below.
Latest: IPU CET 2017 Application Form available here
IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates got through the eligibility criteria before applying for IPU CET 2017. It is mandatory for every applicant to satisfy IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for admission in the University. If at a later stage, any particular student is found incompetent, it will lead to the disqualification of his/her candidature and will not be considered for admission. Candidates will not be refunded the application fee either. Therefore, every student is advised to ensure that they are eligible by checking IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria given below:
Age limit: On the day of the examination, candidates must not exceed 21 years of age.
For B.Tech Courses (CET Code- 131)
- Applicants must have passed Class XII Boards or any equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% marks must be obtained by candidates in the above-mentioned subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must also qualify in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately.
- Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Students, who will be appearing for XII Boards in the year 2017 are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam provided they meet the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
For B.Tech in Bio- Technology (CET Code- 130)
- Candidates must qualify 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% marks must be obtained by the candidates provided the candidates have also qualified in each of the above-mentioned subjects separately.
- In addition, candidates must qualify in English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Students, who will be appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam. However, they have to meet the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
IPU CET 2017 Admission Criteria
For the academic session 2017-18, along with fulfilling IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, every applicant must appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). IPU CET 2017 to be held on April 23, 2017. The admission to various courses will be based on the merit / rank obtained by the qualifying candidates in the entrance test.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on IPU CET 2017