IPU CET 2017 Application Form: GGSIPU has released the Application Form of IPU CET 2017, on February 15, 2017. The forms are only available online. Aspirants willing to appear for IPU CET 2017 on April 23, must apply before April 04, 2017. However, the last date to submit IPU CET Application Form for Bio-Tech entrance exam is April 18, 2017. Before applying, candidates must also go through the eligibility norms set by Indraprastha University. To submit the Application Form of IPU CET 2017, remitting of the fee is mandatory. The application fees of IPU CET 2017 is Rs 1000. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take admission and the application fee will not be refunded either. The link for the Online Registration of IPU CET 2017 is provided below on this page. To get all the detailed information about IPU CET 2017 Application Form submitting procedure, payment of application fees and more details read the article given below.
IPU CET 2017 Application Form Dates
Below are all the important dates related to the IPU CET 2017 Application Form:
|S.No.||Events of IPU CET 2017 Application Form||Important Dates|
|1.||IPU CET 2017 Application Form available||February 15, 2017|
|2.||Last date to apply for IPU CET 2017 B. Tech||April 4, 2017|
|3.||Last date to apply for IPU CET 2017 B.Tech Biotechnology||April 18, 2017|
|4.||IPU CET 2017 Admit Card for B.Tech||April 16, 2017 (tentative)|
|5.||IPU CET 2017 Admit Card for B.Tech Biotechnology||May 13, 2017 (tentative)|
Requirements for IPU CET 2017 Application Form
Before applying for IPU CET 2017, candidates must have the following items along with them:
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned copies of passport sized photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression
- Account details for payment
Procedure to fill IPU CET 2017 Application Form
To access the application form of IPU CET click on the link available below. Then click on “Apply Now”. Candidates have to enter the following details in the application form
Click here to Apply for IPU CET 2017
- Exam Category
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Physically Handicapped
- Aadhaar Card No. (not compulsory)
- Region/State where last /qualifying exam passed
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Upload Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Hand Impression
|Scanned Images||File Format||Size (Maximum)||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30mm X 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||80mm X 35 mm|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30mm X 60 mm|
Note: After successful upload, If you browse and upload again here, it will overwrite your previously uploaded document.
Enter Academic Qualification Details
- Class X details: Year, Board, Percentage of marks
- Class XII details: Year, Board, Percentage of marks
Enter Qualifying examination details
- Qualifying exam: Passed/Appearing
- Click on Next to continue
- Click on “I Agree”
- Note: Details once submitted cannot be modified. Please review the information before submitting. To continue submitting candidates must click on “ok”. To verify the details candidates must go back to the form, press “Cancel”.
Note: A “Login ID” and “Password” will be displayed on the screen. Note it down for further references. The candidate’s profile will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must click on “Course Information” to enter details about the course and pay the requisite fees.
Enter Course Information for Admit Card of IPU CET 2017
- Enter Course: Select B.Tech/B.Tech(Bio)
- Exam Date will be displayed on the screen (April 23, 2017)
- Exam Time will be displayed on the Screen (2 PM to 4:30 PM)
For B.Tech (Bio.Tech)
- Exam Date will be displayed on the screen (May 20, 2017)
- Exam Time will be displayed on the screen (2 PM to 4:30 PM)
Enter Test Center Choices
- Centre Choice 1
- Centre Choice 2
Application Fees of IPU CET 2017
- The application fees for B.Tech courses – Rs 1000/-
- Candidates can pay through Credit/Debit/Debit+ATM PIN/ Internet Banking
- A convenience fee of 1.20% + taxes for Credit Cards, 0.75% for Debit Cards will be applicable over and above the transaction amount.
A dialogue box will be displayed on the screen with all the details of the candidate before final submission of the IPU CET 2017 Application Form.
IPU CET 2017 Application Form Generation
Upon successful transaction, the system will generate the page where the personal, as well as course details entered by the candidates, will be displayed. Candidates must take a printout and keep it safe for future use.
Important Information about IPU CET 2017 Application Form
- At the time of filling up the application form, candidates must verify the authenticity of all the particulars entered by them.
- If any candidate is found to have furnished incorrect information or is found to have concealed any material information in the application form, they will be debarred from admission.
- In addition to it, such candidates will also be liable for punishment.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
For any doubt regarding IPU CET 2017 Application Form, drop a comment below.