IPU CET 2017 Answer Key: After the conclusion of the examination which is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2017, GGSIPU will publish the Answer key for candidates who have appeared in the examination. The Answer Key of IPU CET 2017 will contain the correct answer to all the questions that were asked in the entrance test. It will help candidates to analyse their performance and calculate the expected score. The link for the same will be provided on this page as soon as it gets published. In the meanwhile, candidates can check information about IPU CET 2017 Answer Key below on this page.
Benefits of IPU CET 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates do not have to wait till the declaration of the result. They can get a fair idea of the marks they can expect.
- With the use of IPU CET 2017 Answer Key, applicants can crosscheck their response with that of the answer key.
It will help them to calculate the probable score and analyse their performance in IPU CET 2017.
Key Points of IPU CET 2017 Answer Key
- The answer key will be provided only for informational purposes with the intention to give students a fair idea about the scores they can expect to obtain in the entrance test.
- Generally, GGSIPU does not publish answer keys for the Common Entrance Test. However, if the University or any other unofficial source decides to release the answer key for the upcoming session, it will be uploaded here.
- If published, the answer key will be available separately for each of the paper.
- While calculating the probable scores, candidates must do so according to the marking scheme defined by the University.
IPU CET 2017 Exam Pattern
At the time of crosschecking the responses with the answer key, candidates may refer to the exam Pattern to know about the total number of marks, marking scheme, etc. Details of the paper is given below:
Total number of papers: Candidates have to appear in one paper.
Mode of examination: The paper will be held in the offline mode, i.e. it will be a pen and paper based examination.
Medium of paper: The entrance test will be conducted in English medium.
Total number of section: Candidates have to attempt questions from the following subjects:
Total number of questions: Candidates appearing for the B.Tech paper have to attempt a total number of 150 questions. However, for Biotechnology, the total number of questions is 200.
Total number of marks: The B.Tech paper will be of a total number of 600 marks whereas, the total marks for the Biotechnology paper is 800.
Marking Scheme: Every correct response will be awarded 4 marks. There is also negative marking for the wrong response. For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted. However, the question which is not attempted will be given zero marks.http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ipu-cet-answer-key/
Duration: Candidates to complete the entire paper in 2 hours 30 minutes. However, Candidates appearing for admission into the Biotechnology course will be given 3 hours to attempt all the questions.
For any further query or doubt regarding IPU CET 2017 Answer Key, leave a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates about IPU CET 2017.