IPU CET 2017 Answer Key: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release answer key of IPU CET 2017 in the third week of May, tentatively. The candidates who will appear in the offline Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) was held on May 20, 2017, can download IPU CET answer key 2017. It is most likely that the University will not release the answer key of IPU CET 2017 but if any coaching institute releases it, we will update it in this article. Through IPU CET 2017 answer key candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers marked by them in the entrance examination. With the help of IPU CET answer key candidates can also know their probable scores to be obtained in the entrance test and analyse their performance in IPU CET Answer Key 2017. By knowing the estimated IPU CET scores before the declaration of IPU CET result on June 5, 2017, candidates can prepare themselves for the counselling sessions. To know more about IPU CET 2017 Answer Key go through the article below.
How to download IPU CET 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can follow the steps given below to obtain the Answer Key of IPU CET 2017.
- Access the link provided below as and when it is released
- Candidates must download IPU CET answer key available in PDF format
- Candidates must cross check for correct set of question booklet they have appeared in the entrance test
- All the candidates must use the marking scheme of IPU CET 2017 to calculate their estimated scores to be secured in the entrance test.
Key Points of IPU CET 2017 Answer Key
- The answer key will be provided only for informational purposes with the intention to give students a fair idea about the scores they can expect to obtain in the entrance test.
- Generally, GGSIPU does not publish answer keys for the Common Entrance Test. However, if the University or any other unofficial source decides to release the answer key for the upcoming session, it will be uploaded here.
- If published, the answer key will be available separately for each of the paper.
- While calculating the probable scores, candidates must do so according to the marking scheme defined by the University.
IPU CET 2017 Exam Pattern
At the time of crosschecking the responses with the answer key, candidates may refer to the exam Pattern to know about the total number of marks, marking scheme, etc. Details of the paper is given below:
Total number of papers: Candidates have to appear in one paper.
Mode of examination: The paper will be held in the offline mode, i.e. it will be a pen and paper based examination.
Medium of paper: The entrance test will be conducted in English medium.
Total number of section: Candidates have to attempt questions from the following subjects:
Total number of questions: Candidates appearing for the B.Tech paper have to attempt a total number of 150 questions. However, for Biotechnology, the total number of questions is 200.
Total number of marks: The B.Tech paper will be of a total number of 600 marks whereas, the total marks for the Biotechnology paper is 800.
Marking Scheme: Every correct response will be awarded 4 marks. There is also negative marking for the wrong response. For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted. However, the question which is not attempted will be given zero marks.
Duration: Candidates to complete the entire paper in 2 hours 30 minutes. However, Candidates appearing for admission into the Biotechnology course will be given 3 hours to attempt all the questions.
For any further query or doubt regarding IPU CET 2017 Answer Key, leave a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates about IPU CET 2017.