IPU CET 2017 Admit Card: GGSIPU has issued the admit card of IPU CET 2017 on May 11, 2017. The candidates can download the admit card by entering login ID and password in the application login window. In the article given below, candidates can access the link to download the hall ticket. Candidates who have successfully registered for the common entrance test to be conducted by GGSIPU on May 20, 2017, can download the admit card of IPU CET 2017. The admit card of IPU CET 2017 is available in online mode only. According to the officials, candidates are required to bring two photocopies of the IPU CET 2017 admit card along with a photograph attached to it and an identity proof at the exam centres allotted to them. The IPU CET admit card is important for every candidate as they have to produce it in the examination hall to appear in the entrance test. Without the possession of the IPU CET 2017 hall ticket, no candidate will be permitted to take the test. The IPU CET admit card carries important information such as the venue, date and time, along with important instruction for the exam. We have also provided instruction to download IPU CET 2017 admit card along with other relevant information related to the common entrance test.
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
Candidates who have applied for IPU CET 2017 can follow the instructions given below to download the Hall Ticket of IPU CET 2017:
- To download the admit card, click on the link given below.
- Candidates have to login to their individual account with their respective login ID and password which was used for filling up IPU CET 2017 Application Form
- On providing correct details, IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be generated by the system.
- Candidates must check all the details in the hall ticket before downloading and take two printouts of the same.
- The admit card must be retained safely for future correspondence.
To download IPU CET admit card 2017 – Click here
Details Printed in IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 will bear the following details:
- CET Roll No.
- CET Date and Time
- CET Code
- Name of CET
- CET Centre Name and Address
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Space to paste the photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Instructions to the candidates
Note: In case any discrepancies occur while downloading IPU CET admit card 2017, candidates may contact Examination Division ‘s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all the relevant documents at least three days prior to the exam.
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card- Important instructions
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card issued by the University.
- Every candidate must carry two printouts of the admit card along with them to the exam centre. One copy of the admit card must be retained after getting it signed by the invigilator. The other copy must be submitted to the invigilator for University records.
- The admit card must be preserved until the end of the admission procedure. Candidates have to submit it at the time of Counselling of IPU CET 2017.
- The application must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the requisite fee for IPU CET 2017.
- No application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards will be entertained without the submission of the two documents mentioned above.
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on IPU CET 2017