IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the common entrance test conducted by GGSIPU. The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 is likely to be available in the 3rd week of April, 2017. The admit card is important for every candidate as they have to produce it at the examination centre. Without the possession of the hall ticket, no candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test. The admit card carries important information such as the venue, date and time, along with important instruction for the exam. In the article given below, candidates can access the link to download the hall ticket. We have also provided instruction to download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card along with other relevant information related to the common entrance test.
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
Candidates who have applied for IPU CET 2017 can follow the instructions given below to download the Hall Ticket of IPU CET 2017:
- To download the admit card, click on the link given below.(Link will be provided soon)
- Candidates have to login to their individual account with their respective login ID and password which was used for filling up IPU CET 2017 Application Form
- On providing correct details, IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be generated by the system.
- Candidates must check all the details in the hall ticket before downloading and take two printouts of the same.
- The admit card must be retained safely for future correspondence.
Details Printed in IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 will bear the following details:
- CET Roll No.
- CET Date and Time
- CET Code
- Name of CET
- CET Centre Name and Address
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Space to paste the photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Instructions to the candidates
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card- Important instructions
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card issued by the University.
- Every candidate must carry two printouts of the admit card along with them to the exam centre. One copy of the admit card must be retained after getting it signed by the invigilator. The other copy must be submitted to the invigilator for University records.
- The admit card must be preserved untill the end of the admission procedure. Candidates have to submit it at the time of Counselling of IPU CET 2017.
- In case of non-receipt of Admit Card, candidates have to submit an application at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET in the address given below:
Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations)
GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka,
New Delhi 110078
- The application must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the requisite fee for IPU CET 2017.
- No application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards will be entertained without the submission of the two documents mentioned above.
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on IPU CET 2017