IPU CET 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of IPU CET 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by the University and institutes affiliated with it. The university to publish IPU CET cutoff after the declaration of result, which has been announced on June 02. As per the IPU CET cutoff 2017, candidates will be allotted ranks by the university. Candidates securing equal to or more than IPU CET 2017 cutoff marks will be considered eligible for admission to various B.Tech courses (Bio Tech) offered by 21 government and private colleges of GGSIPU. Candidates can scroll down, and check more details about IPU CET 2017 Cutoff and previous year cutoff in the article below.
Latest: IPU CET 2017 Counselling Date and Procedure – Check here
Use Careers360 IPU CET College predictor to predict your College
IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Details
- The Cutoff of IPU CET 2017 has released after the declaration of the result.
- It is the minimum score that candidates have to obtain in order to take admission in GGSIPU or in the institutes affiliated to it.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the Counselling of IPU CET 2017 for admission into the desired undergraduate engineering course.
- The counselling will be held as per the cutoff and rank obtained by the candidates.
How IPU CET 2017 Cutoff is decided?
There are various factors and parameters that are considered while deciding the cutoff. The details are given in the list below:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Difficulty level of the question paper of IPU CET 2017
- Availability of seats in various institutes open for admission
- The maximum percentage of marks scored by the candidates
- The reservation norms as set by the University
Key Points of IPU CET 2017 Cutoff
- The Participating Institutes of IPU CET 2017 will publish their individual cutoff for admission into its various B.Tech Programmes
- Only those candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff mark will be shortlisted for admission
- A separate merit list will also be published indicating the names of the candidates who have qualified the entrance test and have met the minimum cutoff marks
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling and undergo all the steps required to get admission in the institutes
IPU CET 2016 Cutoff
GGSIPU will publish a separate cutoff list for candidates belonging to Delhi and outside Delhi. They will also publish the All India Region cut off. For the academic session 2017-18, the cutoff will be available here as soon as it is published by the University. Meanwhile, candidates can check the previous year cutoff to get an idea of the cutoff they can expect this year
|IPU CET Cutoff||Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region||All India Region|
|Round 1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Round 2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Round 3||Click Here||Click Here|
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on IPU CET 2017.