IPU CET 2017 Cutoff will be published by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). Along with the result which will be declared on June 05, 2017. IPU CET cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by the University and institutes affiliated with it. Candidates must secure equal to or more than IPU CET 2017 cutoff marks to be eligible to qualify exam. As per the IPU CET cutoff 2017, candidates will be allotted ranks by the university. The IPU CET cutoff will be available in the article as soon as it will be uploaded by authority. Meanwhile, candidates may scroll down, and check more details about IPU CET 2017 Cutoff below.
IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Details
- The Cutoff of IPU CET 2017 will be released after the declaration of the result.
- It is the minimum score that candidates have to obtain in order to take admission in GGSIPU or in the institutes affiliated to it.
- Shortlisted candidates have o participate in the Counselling of IPU CET 2017 for admission into the desired undergraduate engineering course.
- The counselling will be held as per the cutoff and rank obtained by the candidates.
How IPU CET 2017 Cutoff is decided?
There are various factors and parameters that are considered while deciding the cutoff. The details are given in the list below:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Difficulty level of the question paper of IPU CET 2017
- Availability of seats in various institutes open for admission
- The maximum percentage of marks scored by the candidates
- The reservation norms as set by the University
Key Points of IPU CET 2017 Cutoff
- The Participating Institutes of IPU CET 2017 will publish their individual cutoff for admission into its various B.Tech Programmes
- Only those candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff mark will be shortlisted for admission
- A separate merit list will also be compiled bearing the names of the candidates who have qualified the entrance test and have met the minimum cutoff marks
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling and undergo all the steps required to get admission in the institutes
IPU CET 2016 Cutoff
GGSIPU will publish a separate cutoff list for candidates belonging to Delhi and outside Delhi. They will also publish the All India Region cut off. For the academic session 2017-18, the cutoff will be available here as soon as it is published by the University. Meanwhile, candidates can check the previous year cutoff to get an idea of the cutoff they can expect this year