IMU CET 2017 Application Form: The application form of IMU CET 2017 has been released by Indian Maritime University on March 25. Candidates who are interested must fill the application forms before May 8. The process of IMU CET 2017 registration is available online only. In the IMU CET application form 2017 the candidates have to enter all the details correctly such as their personal details, educational details, uploading images, examination city preference, application payment etc. The IMU CET exam will be conducted on May 27, 2017. The application fee of IMU CET is Rs 1000 and Rs 700 for General, SC, ST respectively. It is important for all the candidates to satisfy the eligibility norms set by Indian Maritime University. Candidates can go through the complete details about the procedure and payment of IMU CET 2017 Application Form in the article below.
Note: Before filling up the online application form candidates are requested to check the Eligibility Criteria of IMU CET 2017. It is important for all the candidates to be physically fit for applying to various undergraduate engineering courses.
Latest : IMU CET 2017 Application Form available here
Requirements of IMU CET 2017 Application Form
Below are the particulars that the candidates must keep ready before filling up the online Application Form of IMU CET 2017
- A valid mobile number and email ID
- scanned copy of ST/Sc certificates
- Recent photograph and signature
Procedure to fill online Application Form of IMU CET 2017
Choose the CET you are applying for:
- Name of the Candidate : (As in the HSC/10+2/Equivalent Certificate)
- Social Category
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 17th July 2017
- Email Address : (Please ensure correct entry for Email Address)
- Mobile Number : (Please ensure correct entry for Mobile Number)
After successful registration the application number of IMU CET 2017 will be displayed on the screen. Candidates will be sent an Email and SMS containing the login details to the registered Email Address and Mobile Number. In the login page, the candidates have to use the Application Number as User ID User Name,and Date of Birth as Password.
Enter Personal Details
All the entered details will be displayed and the candidates have to enter the information as follows:
- Mother Tongue:
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name (do not use any prefix such as Shri/ Mr./ Dr. Etc)
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Occupation:
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Annual Income:
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Email
- Do you meet Physical Fitness criteria?: (Please Click Here to refer Eligibility Criteria on Physical Fitness)
Enter Education Details
- Address for Correspondence and Present Address
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- 10th Std Details : (Board Name, Total Percentage of Marks scored , Percentage of marks scored in English, Year of passing)
- 12th Std or Equivalent Examination Details : (Have you passed 12th Std or Equivalent Examination? Percentage of marks scored in English, Percentage of marks scored in Physics, Percentage of marks scored in Chemistry Percentage of marks scored in Mathematics Average Percentage in (PCM))
- Board Name
- Year of Passing
Degree or Equivalent Examination Details
- Have you passed UG Degree?
- Preferred Choice of Exam Cities (3)
- How did you get to know about Indian Maritime University
Class X certificate
Class XII certificate
Online Application Form of IMU CET 2017
For online registration, candidates must visit the link that will be provided on this page.
All the candidates have to provide a valid mobile number and email address to receive notifications of IMU CET 2017. Applicants have to upload the scanned photograph and signature, ST/SC certificates if applicable.
The Application Fees for IMU CET 2017 is as follows:
|S. No.||Categories||Application Fees|
|1||General Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 700|
The candidates can pay the fees through Online Payment Gateway
After payment of the application fees candidates have to print the IMU CET 2017 Application Form and keep it safely until admission process. However, Indian Maritime University will send notifications individually to the candidates registered email ID and mobile number regarding the successful registration process and all other details related to the IMU CET 2017.
Important Points on IMU CET 2017 Exam Centres
- The Computer Based Test will be conducted in 34 cities across India for admission in the marine engineering courses.
- For Candidates native to Andaman & Nicobar Islands or domiciled there for at least five years, a separate CET for engineering programmes only will be conducted by the Andaman & Nicobar Administration on behalf of IMU.The Applicants can give 3 preferences for the cities where they wish to take the IMU CET 2017 while registering online.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate an Applicant within his 3 preferred cities, the Indian Maritime University reserves the right to divert applicants to the nearest cities if a sufficient number of candidates are not forthcoming in certain cities and also if there are too many candidates for a particular city.
- If there is a large number of applicants for certain cities, the IMU/Service Provider may arrange multiple Test Venues in such cities.
- The details will be printed in the IMU CET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates must check carefully before downloading the admit card.
For latest updates & news on keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or updates IMU CET 2017 Application Form leave your comments below.