IISER 2012: Minimum Qualification
Candidates satisfying at least one of the following three criteria may apply:
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) : Students qualified in SA (2010) / SX (2011) / SB(2010)/SP (passed 10+2 in 2011/2012).
- IIT-JEE 2012: Students obtaining a minimum of 60% marks in Class XII and securing a rank in the regular merit list.
- STATE / CENTRAL BOARDS(DIRECT ADMISSION):Students qualifying in class XII in 2011 or 2012 in science stream. The State/Central Boards must be recognized by the MHRD. The cut off percentage to be used for the boards for Class X and Class XII are given in http://www.iiser-admissions.in/marks/.
Other Related Links
- IISER 2012
- IISER 2012 Admissions
- IISER 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- IISER 2012 Notification
- IISER 2012 Important Dates
- IISER 2012 Application Submission Process
- IISER 2012 Answer Key
- IISER 2012 Result
- IISER 2012 Counseling
- IISER 2012 FAQS
- IISER 2011