IISER 2017 Seat Allotment: The Seat Allotment of IISER will be conducted by IISER. Through the seat allotment process the candidates will be offered seats in IISER (Indian Institute of Space Education and Research) for admission to BS-MS programme to the qualified candidates based on the merit list. Selected candidates will be offered admission at seven campuses located at Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati. The institute will offer admission on the basis of three channels – JEE Advanced 2017, KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana), and SCB (State and Central Boards). Seat Allotment of IISER 2017 will be done on the basis of merit. Higher the score in any of the admission channel, the more is the chance of getting the preferred branch and institute. However, before the seat allotment of IISER 2017 counselling will also be conducted for shortlisted candidates and then the seats will be alloted to the derserving candidate. To get more information on IISER 2017 Seat Allotment process and schedule go through the article given below.
Schedule of IISER 2017 Seat Allotment
The seat allottment of IISER 2017 will be conducted sepeartely for all the channels. Below are scheduled dates of seat allottment process conducted by IISER.
|S.No.||Events IISER Seat Allotment 2017||Important Dates|
|1||Application form of IISER for all channels will be available from||May 22, 2017|
|2||Seat Allotment of KVPY channel||June 15, 2017|
|3||Seat Allotment of JEE channel||June 19, 2017|
|4||Seat Allotment of SCB channel||July 5, 2017|
Channels for Seat Allotment of IISER
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
- Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology (JEE) channel
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel
The cutoff of IISER 2017 might also be applicable for the above given channels if necessary.
KVPY 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2017 – Check here
IISER 2017 Seat Allotment
- All the candidates must fill in the application form of IISER 2017 to get selected for IISER counselling and seat allotment process.
- The candidates will be selected only on the basis of the merit list of IISER declared for all the channels. In the seat allotment process, candidates need to fill their choices of courses and the preferred campuses in order of their preferences.
- The results of SCB Channel will be declared on July 4, 2017. Only on the basis of the result SCB candidates will get selected for counselling and seat allotment of IISER.
- Only after verification of documents and meeting the eligibility requirement applicable for each of the channels candidates will be allotted seats for admission into BS-MS programme.
- For the counselling of IISER Admission 2017 candidates must be present in person and produce their documents and certificates.
- Those who register successfully will be able to participate in IISER 2017 Seat Allotment. The documents and certificates will be checked for authentication purpose and thereafter candidates have to pay the admission fees.
- Counselling and seat allotment will be held in two rounds. The first round will be compulsory for all the candidates and if the there are vacancies after the first round than the second round will be conducted by IISER.
- Only the merit, choices marked, and availability of seats will decide the final IISER Seat Allotment of the candidates in any of the seven campuses.
- After allotment of seats, the candidate must pay the admission fee and report to the allotted institute.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries on IISER 2017 Seat Allotment do leave your comments below