IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Important Dates: IIIT Hyderabad has announced the dates for the availability of application form. The online application process for DASA applicants started from March 02 to April 29, 2017. There are different opening and closing dates of the application form for the various channels. Candidates applying for admission at IIIT Hyderabad through NTSE KVPY (NK) and Olympiad have to apply on or before April 15, 2017. All the aspirants must look for the important dates so that they do not miss any one of the essential happenings of the entrance test. The exam will be held through four channels namely, JEE Main 2017, Direct Admission of Students from Abroad (DASA), NTSE, KVPY(NK) and Olympiad. For complete information on IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Important Dates read the article provided on this page.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Important Dates
Check the dates of important events of all the channels through which IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 will be carried out.
|IIIT H- JEE Main 2017|
|1.||JEE Main 2017 examination(offline)||April 02, 2017|
|2.||JEE Main 2017 examination (online)||April 08 & 09, 2017|
|3.||Application Form for IIIT H- JEE Main 2017 will be made available||2nd week of April 2017|
|4.||Application Form closing date||1st week of June 2017|
|5.||Seat Allotment process will start from||Last week of June 2017|
|6.||Application Form opening date||March 02, 2017|
|7.||Application Portal close date||April 29, 2017|
|NTSE KVPY (NK) and Olympiad|
|8.||Last date to apply for NTSE, KVPY(NK)||April 15, 2017|
|9.||KVPY and Olympiad Exam date||3rd week of April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017
Candidates who are applying for various B.Tech courses in IIIT Hyderabad must meet the eligibility norms set by the institution. Along with the important dates, candidates must also make themselves aware of the requirements for admission.
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main 2017
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to appear in JEE Main 2017.
- They must meet the eligibility condition set by JEE Main 2017, CBSE Board.
- However, all the candidates must separately fill an application form and apply for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for DASA Candidates
Applicants must satisfy at least any one of the following conditions:
- Aspirants must possess a foreign passport
- Candidates must have studied 10+2 or equivalent outside India
In Class XII, candidates must obtain a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (or 6.0 grade on 10 point scale) in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates have to qualify in both SAT and SAT Subject Test. The essay part of SAT is not required.
All the applicants applying through DASA must obtain a minimum aggregate score of 1600 (out of 2400) in old format SAT. Candidates must also have a minimum aggregate score of 2000 in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates who are writing SAT as per the new format will be mapped using concordance tables available from College Board (USA).
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates applying through NTSE, KVPY (NK) & Olympiad
All the candidates applying under KVPY (NK) and NTSE must qualify in either one of the examinations.
- The candidates must pass their class 12 standard (from the recognised board such as CBSE).
- The candidates can also check the KVPY 2017 that will be made available on this page.
- The candidates who are going to apply through Olympiad must be selected for training in Science and Linguistics to represent India in International Olympiads.
- The applicants selected under this category will be called for a personal interview at IIIT Hyderabad.
For more updates and news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any doubts or queries leave your comments below