IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Application Form – The application form of IIIT Hyderabad 2017 has released on May 01. Candidates who want to take admission were required to fill their application form of IIIT Hyderabad before May 28. However, the last date to submit has extended till June 05. Candidates offered by the International Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad. As IIIT Hyderabad will offer admission through various channels, the application form for applicants of JEE Main 2017, DASA and NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad candidates has been made available on different dates. The application form of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 application form for candidates applying through DASA was made available from March 02 to April 29, 2017. The last date to apply for NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad was April 15, 2017. The forms are only available online. Before applying for admission, candidates must check the eligibility criteria as well. In the article given below, aspirants can check guidelines to fill IIIT Hyderabad 2017 Application Form along with other relevant information.
Important Dates of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Application Form
|JEE Main 2017|
|01||Availability of forms for JEE Main applicants||May 01, 2017|
|02||Last date to submit the form||June 05, 2017|
|01||Availability of forms for DASA applicants||March 02, 2017|
|02||Last date to submit the form||April 29, 2017|
|NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad|
|01||Last date to apply for NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad candidates||April 15, 2017|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 through Olympiad – Apply Here
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 through DASA – Apply Here
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 through NTSE – Apply Here
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 through JEE Main 2017 – Apply here
Instruction to fill IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Application Form
The entire application process will be carried out in the online mode. Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully apply for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017.
- Aspirants have to register and create their account by entering valid email id and personal details.
- After successfully entering the required details, candidates will receive an email with the verification link to the email id provided at the time of registration.
- Candidates will require clicking on the verification link to verify their email id.
- After the verification process is completed, applicants can login into their account and start filling up the application form.
Filling up of Application Form
- In the form, candidates have to enter all the details in the required fields such as name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Candidates also have to fill in their academic details such as Class XII Boards, name of the institute, percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination etc.
- After entering all the required details, candidates must preview and submit it and make the payment.
Payment of Application Fee
In order to validate the application form, candidates have to pay the requisite fee. The payment has to be remitted in the online mode through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking. The fee structure for each channel is different. The fee structure for each channel is given below in the table:
|JEE Main 2017||Rs. 1500|
|Direct Admission for students of Abroad (DASA)||Rs. 6000|
|NTSE, KVPY (NK)||Rs. 2000|
After the successful transaction of the application fee, candidates will receive a confirmation mail indicating the successful submission of the application form.
In case, candidates do not receive the confirmation mail, they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the transaction ID, bank account number, date and time of transaction, transaction amount, candidate;s name, email ID, etc.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017.