HPCET 2017 Result: The result of HPCET 2017 will be announced by Himachal Pradesh Technical University on May 29, 2017. The HPCET Result 2017 to be made available online for admission to various undergraduate engineering colleges. A link to download the HPCET result will also be provided on this page. All the candidates have to enter their HPCET 2017 application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of HPCET 2017. The HPCET result for each candidate will be provisional. Aspirants can get the details of their marks obtained in the HPCET 2017 from the University office. The merit of the candidates will be based on the aggregate marks that they have obtained in the entrance test as well rank in HPCET 2017 examination. Candidates who have complained against the answer key of HPCET can also view their final Result of HPCET after logging in. To get all the detailed information related to the HPCET 2017 Result read the article given below.
HPCET 2017 Result Important Dates
|S.No.||Events related to HPCET 2017 Result||Important Dates|
|1||HPCET 2017 held on||May 13, 2017|
|2||HPCET 2017 Answer Key||May 13, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|3||Result will be uploaded on||May 29, 2017|
Important Points on HPCET 2017 Result
- The result of HPCET 2017 will be uploaded on the official website provisionally. The candidates will only be able to view whether they have passed, rank secured etc. The detailed HPCET 2017 Result such as marks secured can be availed from the University after result declaration.
- The candidates will be provided ranks based on the merit list of HPCET 2017. The merit will be prepared accordingly on the basis of the aggregate marks/numbers obtained by the candidates.
How to download the HPCET 2017 Result
- Access the link available on this page
- Enter Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth
- Download the Result of HPCET 2017 or provisional result.
Tie- breaking resolution
Himachal Pradesh Technical University will follow the below-mentioned rules to break the ties in ranking procedure if the candidates have scored the same aggregate marks in HPCET 2017 or degree of qualifying examination:
- If two applicants have the same aggregate marks in the HPCET 2017 examination, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be given the better position.
- If the tie still remains i.e. marks secured in Physics are same, then higher marks in Chemistry would be considered for the better rank of the candidate.
- If the marks in Physics and Chemistry break the tie, then the marks in the third subject would be eventually same for all the candidates. In such a case applicant‘s date of birth will be considered. Elder candidate gets the benefit of getting the higher position.
Note: Candidate must note that the HP CET 2017 Result Cards will be used for denoting the aggregate marks secured in the entrance exam, this will not, however, entitle any candidate for admission in the University. Candidates must also meet the Eligibility Criteria of HPCET 2017 in order to qualify for the examination and also secure a set in the participating institutes of HPCET 2017.
For more latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com For any doubts or queries leave your comments below